New forum requests-information.

Rinrada

Now that the forum is pretty well established how about an area for International travel info/best flights/reccos by  members and more important the fares.I know the days when I used to get courier flights from the UK for £100 are well gone but apart from Aerofloat and some of the Arab outfits-Gulf,Kuwait,Uzbeck etc flying is becoming a bit of a Rip Off.(£500 plus) Talking about AeroF.(£350 r/t)..has anyone ever used it...Good-Bad-or Wot? report-recomend-praise-price.

Also while in KT does anyone still stay at the "Honey" (soi19) and again whats the prices like?.I used to pay 250 a night and "sing" was 25 B a throw.Lots of guys out on Thai Bride Take-away trips used to stay since it was handy for the well known (and of course respected) marriage bureau V.d.o.h.ice.

....stop at that must go to the pub. ::o:

Fester..yes if u wish.As you may see I am based and working in the smoke and not up to date with all the Visa info but..sure.I have been Thaied up last week  with Khun wife having to spend a couple of days in local hospital but now OK.(Chase Farm,Enfield North London) As Les Dawson used to say-"bit o trouble down there" but I recon its due to the fact that we eat so much "Thai fragent".No wee dont...only morning,noon and night...a lit-ell bit.In fact even as I write we have her mates here and they are still eating??? Am <deleted>-ell up.regards Rinrada :o