Off On Holiday.

Khutan

Well, I am off on holidays soon, the grinding wheels of the factory are slowing, my internet bill is growing;

So its off for a holiday to spend some money.

First stop Issan (of course) then Cambodia. I am going to also go to Phuket and visit my wife's family (the most expensive hotel on the island will probably be cheaper).

So every one please have a nice holiday season, and whatever you celebrate, I hope it is a pleanant time for you and those you want to celebrate with.

Those new friends and acquyaintences I have made on the board over the last year, thank you for your support and kind wishes.

For the others - well, I honestly hope things change - life is too short to go around hating or disliking people.

And yes I know I have been warned about this but hopefully Wolfie you can have a smile or even a laugh at this.....

When I am in Phuket, and if I see you Wolfie, I will make extra sure I can tell the accelerator from the brake, no matter how excited I am to see you. But I am happy to buy you a beer and let some water pass under the bridge. :D

Once again, have a nice holiday everyone :o

Matt

When I am in Phuket, and if I see you Wolfie, I will make extra sure I can tell the accelerator from the brake, no matter how excited I am to see you. But I am happy to buy you a beer and let some water pass under the bridge.  :D

Once again, have a nice holiday everyone  :D

hehe - I'm used to nutters on the roads, plus i dont thin kthey let cars down the sois i will be frequenting this holiday season :D

But yeah, lets hook up for a beer or three, always nice to meet a fellow Thaivisa member, even if we didnt get off to a good start :o

Enjoy your hols

Well, I am off on holidays soon, the grinding wheels of the factory are slowing, my internet bill is growing;

First stop Issan (of course) then Cambodia. I am going to also go to Phuket and visit my wife's family (the most expensive hotel on the island will probably be cheaper).

So every one please have a nice holiday season, and whatever you celebrate, I hope it is a pleanant time for you and those you want to celebrate with.

Those new friends and acquyaintences I have made on the board over the last year, thank you for your support and kind wishes.

For the others - well, I honestly hope things change - life is too short to go around hating or disliking people.

And yes I know I have been warned about this but hopefully Wolfie you can have a smile or even a laugh at this.....

When I am in Phuket, and if I see you Wolfie, I will make extra sure I can tell the accelerator from the brake, no matter how excited I am to see you. But I am happy to buy you a beer and let some water pass under the bridge.  :D

Once again, have a nice holiday everyone  :o

Matt

Sorry, I didn't get to post my 'have fun' reply to the end....my editorial error.

Well, I am off on holidays soon, the grinding wheels of the factory are slowing, my internet bill is growing

Well, while you go and escape - some of us are working.

I admit I am jealous, but I do have your wife's phone number :o

Her cousin told me last night - looking forward to seeeing you in a few weeks at the big shin-dig !!! :D

Once again, have a nice holiday everyone  :o

Matt

Go for it Matt. Have a great holiday :D