Save House

if you ask google about "save house bungalow maenam" you might be surprised about the answer...

is it so hard to ask google first? the first result is what you're looking for.

Edited by NHJ

if you ask google about "save house bungalow maenam" you might be surprised about the answer...

NHJ - if you would have taken the time to read my original post properly you would have seen

that I asked for the 'direct' number. Of course the first course of action is to do a google search but in this case

it pulls up a third party booking agent, not the 'direct' number. Ho hum.....

Big C - your cryptic reply, whilst probably being of some amusement to yourself is of absolutely no use whatsoever.

tommyj4 - At last! Someone who can simply help without being a smart arse. Thanks for you assistance.

NHJ - if you would have taken the time to read my original post properly you would have seen

that I asked for the 'direct' number. Of course the first course of action is to do a google search but in this case

Big C - your cryptic reply, whilst probably being of some amusement to yourself is of absolutely no use whatsoever.

tommyj4 - At last! Someone who can simply help without being a smart arse. Thanks for you assistance.

your a nutter lol

your a nutter lol

A case of the pot calling the kettle black judging by your reply to my initial post....

• 2 weeks later...

your a nutter lol

A case of the pot calling the kettle black judging by your reply to my initial post....

thats racsit to black kettles. what u got a problem with black kettles. is it cos they is black