Single Or Return

Hi guys & girls

Just a few of questions

i will be returning to LOS in April 05 and am applying for a multiple entry O visa via a consulate in the uk,

what answer do i give where it says lengh of stay? ( intend to stay at least 12 months).

Is it ok to arrive on a sinlgle air ticket with no planned return date to the uk?

Can i get medical insurance in thailand? and what are the costs?

thank you for any help you can give me.

Apply to Hull.......put down length of stay 12 months......yes its ok to travel on a one way ticket providing you have the visa. Whats the reason for visit............visiting family and friends?......and if it is presumably you/ll know about the guarantors letter wont you? I have the same visa obtained in Hull, i always purchase my ticket in LOS so when i return to Thailand i am on a one way ticket.......never had any problems, they might ask you at check-in why you aint got a return ticket just show them the visa. Medical cover is available here.........cost depends on level of cover, your age etc......so difficult to put a figure on...but as a rough guide someone in their 30's average cover round about 15000 to 20000 baht a year.

Thank you,

yes have been given info on on Hull and letter, returning to set up with my teerak.

only got back from LOS last week after 5th visit and i can tell you all in LOS that its dammed cold in the uk.

Any info on medical insurance?