Nokair.com

thaiflyer1

Can someone do me a favour and try to access the Nokair site ive been trying for last couple of days and when i attempt to access the site it closes my Msn Explorer coming up with "internal error". Can open the explorer back up easy enough just cant access the Nokair site. All other sites are ok. :o

Try using the correct name. :D

Nokair.co.th

Same result Lop.........clicked on your link, it shut down Msn Browser (internal error message) . Tried using google and linking from there same result. :o

I just tried from "google" and acccess with no problem. Also tried it with "www.nokair.co.th" with no prloblem. I'm using Firefox browser.

Try using the correct name. :D

Nokair.co.th

Same result Lop.........clicked on your link, it shut down Msn Browser (internal error message) . Tried using google and linking from there same result. :o

I just tried from "google" and acccess with no problem. Also tried it with "www.nokair.co.th" with no prloblem. I'm using Firefox browser.

I was also using Firefox but just checked it with IE and it comes up fine. They might have had an error and corrected it?

I cannot access www.jetstarasia.com from Oz using IE.

Can anyone access it and reg their name and email address?

No probs accessing No Kair Airlines :o

Thanks

udon

Well i cant access it( jetstar that is)........but that probably means bugger all at the present! :D

I cannot access www.jetstarasia.com from Oz using IE.

Can anyone access it and reg their name and email address?

No probs accessing No Kair Airlines :o

Thanks

udon

That is one sick puppy. No way would I fly on them!

Both IE and Firefox get errors but after long delay load up partial page (enough to see it was made for Netscrape). But I have my doubts it would even display on that. Do get the name/address sign up for special offers block.

No problem at all with http://www.nokair.co.th/ using IE or Firefox. With IE maybe try changing the security level for that site see if that helps. If you're having similar problems with any other sites then l'd be doing an Ad-aware and a Spybot scan first just to see if anything is amiss.

The Jet Star Asia site is a problem. Using an ADSL connection and it continually times out. I had a look at the Google cached snapshot for this site but not much help. Google last visited on October 13 2004.

Can  someone  do  me  a  favour  and  try  to  access  the  Nokair  site  ive  been  trying  for  last  couple  of  days  and  when  i  attempt  to  access  the  site  it  closes  my  Msn  Explorer    coming  up  with  "internal  error". Can  open  the  explorer  back  up  easy  enough  just  cant  access  the  Nokair  site. All  other  sites  are  ok.  :o

I got the same as you: A 'micosoft encountered serious problem' message and then msn explorer shut down.