How To Hire Thai Staff Legally?

anyone knows the basic setup required to hire thai staff legally?

As in, I am really interested to hire thai staff for some permanent positions. I did ask my lawyer about it but he just said he would like to meet me to discuss more about this as an employment agreement can better protect my interests.

I understand this point but I am just going to hire about 3-4 staff for a start as my workload is getting heavier and its hard for me and my wife to handle. Hence, an actual office is in our plan and of course staff in the office to handle some basic work.

How do I go about this, without the legal fees, and yet, legally recognised? to be honest, I am doing this also for the one-year visa (4 thais) as I have been a Non B all the time and going on unwanted trips to do my visa. i guess my time and money is better spent if i have this 1 year visa and of course, with good staff.

would like to know from experienced business owners here. thanks.

As in, I am really interested to hire thai staff for some permanent positions. I did ask my lawyer about it but he just said he would like to meet me to discuss more about this as an employment agreement can better protect my interests.

I understand this point but I am just going to hire about 3-4 staff for a start as my workload is getting heavier and its hard for me and my wife to handle. Hence, an actual office is in our plan and of course staff in the office to handle some basic work.

How do I go about this, without the legal fees, and yet, legally recognised? to be honest, I am doing this also for the one-year visa (4 thais) as I have been a Non B all the time and going on unwanted trips to do my visa. i guess my time and money is better spent if i have this 1 year visa and of course, with good staff.

Dont really need legal advice to employ Thai nationals, just get yourself a copy of the labour act and have a look at that, ie permissible work hours, holidays etc, severance etc and you can write just about anything you want in the contract provided its not in conflict with the labour act. The employees obviously need to be registered for tax, you deduct tax, if applicable and pay the Thai social security pretty straight forward.

Dont really need legal advice to employ Thai nationals, just get yourself a copy of the labour act and have a look at that, ie permissible work hours, holidays etc, severance etc and you can write just about anything you want in the contract provided its not in conflict with the labour act. The employees obviously need to be registered for tax, you deduct tax, if applicable and pay the Thai social security pretty straight forward.

yes, the registering-staff-for-tax part is the part i do not how to go about. and yes, there is this social or social security fund that needs to be settled as well. after the contract agreement is signed and perhaps, a copy of the ID is taken, these paperwork gotta be copied and forwarded to somewhere right? I think this is the part where the law firms earn their money where they provide the hassle-free services at a fee.