Who Needs A Puppy?

Lhaull

One of my dogs managed to get herself knocked up while I was in the UK a few months back.

She gave birth a couple of months ago and has 8 pups, they are ready to be homed. We have homes for 3 so far, so that leaves another 3 or 4 to be taken, as my wife wants to keep one, and so if anyone wants to have pup or knows of someone who can give them a good home please send me a PM and I'll arrange a viewing.

Most of them are male, assorted sizes, and colours.

I'll try and get some pics done this week.

But failing that just imagine a small dog and you're pretty much on the button.

:o

It would be helping me out, of you were to take one. As 7 dogs in total is just to many for me.

Thanks Guys.

Edited by Lhaull

what type of pups are they??? can you wait 2 months???

Hi, The Pups are Thai dogs, The mother is all white with long legs, the father is all black with stubby legs. The results are rather amusing.

We have both short haired / long haired, short legged or long legged pups. One Black and White, 3 black, 3 brown and one russet colour.

Some have little bearded chins, others are clean, some have floppy ears, others are stand up ears. half of them have big feet, the others are tiny.

They are very sweet.

As for waiting, it will be a first come first served basis, but I would love to have good homes for them, someone Thai offered to take 2 off my hands but then it came to light that they have 6 dogs already who basically fend for themselves for 5 days a week while the person is at university, and fortunately I can't do that to a dog so I said no.

But if there are still pups left by the time you are ready then it would be great to hear from you.

How about the rest of you guys...help me out here and take a pup?