As A Farang, Would You Have A Mia Noi?

erasmus

Are there couples who BOTH agree on having a Mia Noi....joining together in a more or less pleasant relationship, or a so-called 'threesome' ?

A few years back I tried to bed a Thai married to a Swede. She was over here to see about the construction of their house in BKK. She was telling me that when she comes over here with her husband, she often picks out a bargirl for him to sleep with. Her reasoning was that if she selects a girl for him then he wouldn't think of (or need to, I suppose) going behind her back being unfaithful. :o

I mentioned this to my wife (omitting various details for safety reasons) thinking perhaps that she might agree to something similar. Her replies contained the keywords of Knife, Cut, Cock, and Duck. :D

I've mentioned it a few times since, and also to GF's(having a 3some with their friend not my wife) but I think it's going to remain a fantasy just a little while longer. :D

you still could always sneak out to soi cowboy for a threesome :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my wife is in a bad mood i get the 'silent' treatment. It's hel_l. Just imagine if you get wife and mia noi in bad mood, double silence. No Way!!!!

as long as its still on, wot u complaining about? silent treatment has its advantages.

i rarely feel the urge to post on this site, but i came across this thread and was completely moved.

are there ANY decent guys who understand the concepts of love, commitment, trust, and loyalty?

you wouldn't want your daughters, sisters or mothers to be treated in the ways that you treat or regard your own partners (though they are themselves daughters, sisters and mothers).

but thank heavens for those men who don't stray! mind you, their only discouragement from unselfishly indulging themselves is the threat of their wives finding out....and the resulting consequences.

not everything we want is good for us and good for our lives. we all have the ability to choose.

i rarely feel the urge to post on this site, but i came across this thread and was completely moved.

are there ANY decent guys who understand the concepts of love, commitment, trust, and loyalty?

you wouldn't want your daughters, sisters or mothers to be treated in the ways that you treat or regard your own partners (though they are themselves daughters, sisters and mothers).

but thank heavens for those men who don't stray! mind you, their only discouragement from unselfishly indulging themselves is the threat of their wives finding out....and the resulting consequences.

not everything we want is good for us and good for our lives. we all have the ability to choose.

I am quite sure there are many decent guys who understand the concepts of love, commitment, trust, and loyalty

I am one of them and i find it incredibly offensive that you think the only reason i would not stray is because my wife would find out! The thread is about Mia Noi's so of course everyone is going to be talking about them. I suggest you start reading the threads in the gaty forum too, then you will discover that not only are we all unfaithful we are all gay too!

• 1 month later...

Well, in jest I posed the question to my wife.. her answer, as long as she was number one.. and number two lived in the same house and would be under her direct control.. I.E. cleaning, taking care of the cooking, and anything else she could think of than maybe... I asked her what is the difference between that and a slave. Her answer "nothing"

Notice: We are taking applications!!!

:o

As A Farang, Would You Have A Mia Noi?, Given the opportunity...

Hmmm ... well let me see ....

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'd like to think I've learned a few things from life's experiences. Two of these would be:

- Some people just can't stand prosperity.

- If one goes looking for trouble, eventually one will find it.

So in a word ..... no.

Edited by Spee

What demographic practices mai noi? Only the rich? How common is it really?

It depends what you considered as a "mia noi".

Usually the concept of a "mia noi" in thai is you will have to have long term relationship with this woman. Not just once or twice, one night or two nights.

I would guess in HK it is

those visiting prostitutes is around 50-80%.

those really have mia nois is maybe 5-10%.

Both a little higher in thailand?

WHen my brothers in law ask me if I would like a mia a noi, i try to explain to them it's hard enough being married to their sister let alone putting up with further ear ache of another woman.

plus I'm skint.

mainly cause I'm skint.

And I value my balls being attached to my body.

:o

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread because i have been trying to understand better the concept of Mia Noi. I think seems most people consider it to be a situation where the man cant "keep it in his pants" sort of thing.

Well, Im not sure if this is a "Mia Noi" situation, but i think it is, and its from another angle.

daizeez wonders if there are any decent guys, who understand the concepts of love, etc... well, how about a man who is married, but his wife, due to an intimate health problem no longer can have an intimate relationship with her husband, nor wants one. They care for each other, as they have been together a long time and still raising 3 teenage kids, but no longer view each other in the same way as lovers. Husband doesnt want to leave his wife as he believes in responsibility for his family, but misses the intimacy. So, wife tells him to find "another one", but to make sure she is a good woman. So, husband takes on another woman, as an intimate companion and friend and an addition to the family unit.

What would you class that under? Mia Noi?

I wonder too how many men take on second wives, not just because of a sexual element, but because he respects his first wife but they no longer love each other in a sexual way, decide for whatever reason they dont want to break up a family unit. Instead of divorcing his first wife and moving on, he feels responsibility and care for her, but wants to have a "new wife" too.

So I wonder then, do you think the first wife really would feel about the situation...? Do you think there will be sadness or relief? Im not meaning wives that have an active intimate relationship with their husbands, i mean wives who no longer want that kind of relationship with their husbands but want to remain married. I think men have to be admired in that situation where they feel loyalty to the first wife, rather than dumping her because he no longer can have intimacy. But, how (and if) the women interact together is another thing. How would each feel. Would it really be too difficult a situation to adapt, or could it become a situation of mutual respect where even if the mia noi has a child, the first wife would help out like a sister, rather than view the mother and child with contempt.......?

I just think there is more to the Mia Noi/2nd wife thing than not being able to be faithful to one woman.

I would say its probable that most farang men do not have a mia noi but some do have gigs,( bit on the side as someone else referred it to ) . some thai men have both,.and the funny thing is most thai wives dont seem to mind, in my opinion its a financial thing, if he can support 2 families they will put up with it, this is testament that some thai women will marry out of love and tolerate almost anything for money, as ( again in my opinion ) anyone really in love would NOT tolerate it,.i have a conscience and it wouldnt be for me,. some dont and can,

Edited by imaneggspurt

• 3 weeks later...