As A Farang, Would You Have A Mia Noi?

erasmus

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, it goes on all around the world, where I come from its called 'a bit on the side'.

Maybe not exactly the same, mia noi means "minor wife", i.e. still a wife.

Was legal up to 1939 in Thailand, I think.

Has been illegal to register the mia noi since then but not illegal to have one.

Good habits die hard... (sorry girls..) :o:D

Lets see.....

1) I have to first "become" a Farang...... ( I guess I'll have to look up Micheal Jackson's doctors for that.... :D )

2) Then I would have to get married and have a Mia Luang....

3) Then I'll have to see how the situation is after ten - twenty years of wedded bliss, and I'll get back to you regarding the question....

....That is, if I haven't decided to cut out the "Middleman" ( Mia Noi ) alltogether, and just have a "Mia Lap" instead!

:o

I'm been married exactly a year this coming monday and I'm pleased to say I've had no desire's whatsoever to have a secret bunk up let alone a mia noi. :D

Well... I've been married for 2 weeks now ( well tomorrow ) and I feel the same way as you Dave :D

Not bad for a 32 year old looker like myself who lives in pattaya. :D  :D

You must have a big stick to beat em off with ....! :D

totster :o

I'm been married exactly a year this coming monday and I'm pleased to say I've had no desire's whatsoever to have a secret bunk up let alone a mia noi. :D

Yeah but with a wife like yours, nobody would... :D:D

Thanks very much :o

Don't mention, I meant it. :D

One reason why many local fellas have mia nois is because there is an endless supply of women who are willing to be mia nois. You'll notice that women always cry that they are abandoned mia luangs, victims of the local culture. Yeah right. More often than not they've been playing along the whole time (more than willing to have a life where they are taken care of, don't have to work, and get an allowance.... it's more attractive to more gals than one might think, even in this day and age), and are actually discarded mia nois themselves. Some people out there are just really susceptible to the "marketing" these girls put on.

:o:D

That's why I'm still single because I'm still looking for Miss Perfectaspossible.

Same for me, a few years back I was looking for Miss Perfect, now Miss Perfectaspossible, another 10 years and it will be Miss Annygirlwithownlimbs, after that it will be Miss Anyoneaslongasyoudon'tmindcleaningmyincontenantass.

That's why I'm still single because I'm still looking for Miss Perfectaspossible.

Same for me, a few years back I was looking for Miss Perfect, now Miss Perfectaspossible, another 10 years and it will be Miss Annygirlwithownlimbs, after that it will be Miss Anyoneaslongasyoudon'tmindcleaningmyincontenantass.

:o:D:D

I dont know, it goes on all around the world, where I come from its called 'a bit on the side'.

Maybe not exactly the same, mia noi means "minor wife", i.e. still a wife.

Was legal up to 1939 in Thailand, I think.

Has been illegal to register the mia noi since then but not illegal to have one.

Good habits die hard... (sorry girls..) :o:D

It's important to distinguish between a mia noy (minor wife) and a kig (a fun partner). In the former relationship there is an implied (maybe expressed) duty to 'support' her with money. Not so in the latter case.

Life is too short to limit one's self to one woman. My wife gave me subtle hints long ago that 'As long as a wife doesn't know directly, and no one loses face', discretion is not interfered with. I live as a man who can not live any other way.

One, she knows directly; the others not (just flings, no permanent attatchments).

Edited by mbkudu

Not bad for a 32 year old looker like myself who lives in pattaya. :o  :D

Give yourself a few more years Dave. I was unwavering in marriage to my Thai wife for 8 years, then got the itch. It just happens, no stopping it. Every man is different I suppose. I certainly DO NOT encourage anything of the sort, but I would never look down on any man who did decide to persue 'an extra spice'

in life.

Give yourself a few more years Dave. I was unwavering in marriage to my Thai wife for 8 years, then got the itch. It just happens, no stopping it. Every man is different I suppose. I certainly DO NOT encourage anything of the sort, but I would never look down on any man who did decide to persue 'an extra spice'

in life.

I agree. About 10 years ago I felt it was 'the same old same old' when it came down to sex with the wife after being married for 5 years. Sometimes I'd be the one to change channels on tv when in the throes of exstacy. :D

Maybe it's just me but, since getting a regular bit on the side, sex with the wife has improved a bit. It's still only once a day compared though to 2 or 3 times a day when we first got hitched. :D

'Variety is the spice of life' :o

Edited by Gazza