Daftest Thing You Have Seen In Los

Mosha

I have been travelling between Ranong and NST quite a bit of late, and it is starting to feel like phsycological warfare. However this one I witnessed took some beating. I pulled out to pass a refrigerated wagon. He was doing about 80 kph. About 2 metres behind him, were 2 idiots on a 125 motorbike tailgating about 2 metres behind him. :o

About 2 metres behind him, were 2 idiots on a 125 motorbike tailgating about 2 metres behind him.
Late at night two motorbikes holding on to the back of a transport truck carrying lumber on a rough but fast highway up country, only take a small hole in the road to take them out of the gene pool.

I think I've written on this forum before about a guy buying a plastic bag full of fuel at a gas station - I assume it was diesel.

Seen 3 gauys on a motorbike transporting a king size mattress.

At least if they got hit at the mattress side it wouldn't be too painful :D

3 gays or 3 guys? :o

the worst I have seen is a pick up loaded at least 6 metres high and a guy sitting on top. the pick up must of been doing 80KPH.

once I saw three men riding on a 50cc scooter (at the end of their day's shift, still wearing builders' clothing and bit drunk) driving out of a petrol station in mahasarakham, using the way in slip road as exit. They were faced with a Isuzu pick up coming in at speed, the look of surprise and fear in their faces was a sight to behold :o they shook on the bike, riding zig zag after avoiding frontal impact, for the next 10 meters or so. I thought they'd lose balance any moment. It was hilarious if not only for their utter surprise that a car should be driving the correct way in the station. Priceless :D

Swanky: ^ Where was the dog riding?

In the wicker basket the baby was holding....I guess!

The pair with the pipe stuck through their bodies, in the end did the steel merchant charge them for the pipe?