Is This For Real

i don't know much about the money market but i would like to keep what i have, earning it the hard way. this youtube video is really scary. could this possibly be true or just an elaborate hoax. i would think a hoax but if so this guy would be off to prison? your thoughts. about time to ship my money to singapore, thailand etc ?

Jimmys.........for your info. From Wikapedia

Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008 for good. In August his website also closed down though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3] In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got in a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures

Sounds like bull to me. Why would the US send amero's to china and for warn them to its intentions as China hold of lot of the debt the US. They start selling off dollars and this would cause the dollar to become worthless almost imeditately....

Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008 for good. In August his website also closed down though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3] In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got in a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures

And as such, he has just signed a 6 figure deal with Fox news! :D Possible considering a 2012 run at the white house on the Palin ticket :o

And as such, he has just signed a 6 figure deal with Fox news! :D Possible considering a 2012 run at the white house on the Palin ticket :o

a good one Mylord! :D

i don't know much about the money market but i would like to keep what i have, earning it the hard way. this youtube video is really scary. could this possibly be true or just an elaborate hoax. i would think a hoax but if so this guy would be off to prison? your thoughts. about time to ship my money to singapore, thailand etc ?

This man is an idiot. he don't know what hes talking about.

he advise the Americans to convert the US% to French franks who even don't exist anymore. he said that that the Chinese have 2,5 trillion US% in government bonds, in fact it is 1,2 billion.

The only thing hes correct that the US is in decline, and if the rest of the world don't pick up their tap they will be in severe problems. The US not yet realise that military power is a thing of the past. Financing a big military brought the USSR on his knees, and the US military industrial complex is eating up the money that the economy need. Pres, Eisenhower give this warning already in 1960 in his farewell speech.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm

The Fed also announced it will supply new lines of credit worth up to $30 billion to the central banks of South Korea, Brazil, Mexico and Singapore to shore up confidence and help deal with the global credit crisis. Does not look like they need this Amero quite yet.

This man is an idiot.

true! all said.

This man is an idiot. he don't know what hes talking about.

he advise the Americans to convert the US% to French franks who even don't exist anymore. he said that that the Chinese have 2,5 trillion US% in government bonds, in fact it is 1,2 billion.

The only thing hes correct that the US is in decline, and if the rest of the world don't pick up their tap they will be in severe problems. The US not yet realise that military power is a thing of the past. Financing a big military brought the USSR on his knees, and the US military industrial complex is eating up the money that the economy need. Pres, Eisenhower give this warning already in 1960 in his farewell speech.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm

I think you'll find it's trillions and not billions, that's a substantial part of the problem.