Tot Crashes

jitagon

TOT here on Phuket has always been pretty bad. But I have to say that lately the internet has at least been working most of the time albeit excrutiatingly slow. Also every time I've called their Centre, I've always had very patient and polite service, unlike the poster on another thread.

But I can guarantee my computer will crash ten minutes into my booting in the morning. And thereafter, whenever it feels like it, to the point where I've given up trying to download anything, slow as it is and then crashing halfway through. Anyone else having this problem? Is it TOT? It's getting ridiculous.

Another odd thing, this evening, when on TV TOT's portal webpage flashed up, and the computer crashed. Since when, if I open up a 'new topic' box on any forum, Photoshop Cafe was the first, a list of all my headers on two gmail accounts, and ThaiVisa come up!!! This also happened just now on the topic box on this thread :o Luckily clicking on them doesn't open up the content of the accounts, or this forum. Well not to me anyway. What on earth is that about? I ran Spybot this evening and only one Truehits came up.

Sounds like you have a sick computer, could be hardware or software or it could be the computer is over heating if keeps crashing 10 minutes after booting. Take the covers off, use a brush and vacuum to get all the dust and fluff out especially air holes, fans and heat sinks.