Moving To Thailand + Income

Hi Tommy!

Its more than one way to reach your goal. For the time being forget business. Business in Thailand are like the lottery, very few win. However if you are sure you want to test out how it is to live in Asia and Thailand. then get in contact with a International company with a branch down here, whatever company it is. Salary is secondary as long as you do it to gain experience from living here.

Sometimes this companies hire people as vicars, or assistant for shorter or longer periods of time. You are young so even if its not your profession you will at least get the opportunity to test out how it is to live in Thailand and if its not for you then you easily can turn around.

I was here only 23 years old myself. I was lucky and worked as an assistant for a shipping company for a period. However it was never my intention at that time to stay on and it took me nearly 25 years before I returned. You are young and life have many opportunities so test them out before you bolt yourself to Thailand. The world is big. Good luck. :o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is the most fuc_ked up thread in recent TV history?

Ha Ha :o It's certainly a contender!

Tommy generally when asking for advice if you adopt a more conciliatory approach it may serve you better than a no win adversarial approach.

Now why do the words ‘lamb’ and ‘slaughter’ spring to mind...? :D