Farang Girls And Boyztown Boys

lynnthai

Anypone got some good advice for a farang girl new to Boyztown but wantint to know how it all works with the straight thai guys working there?

1 question inparticular - if the guy does a good job of making you think he likes you, goes home with you, takes your number before he leaves etc but then doesn't call does that mean the same as it would in our farang world? i.e don't waster any more energy on it?

Anypone got some good advice for a farang girl new to Boyztown but wantint to know how it all works with the straight thai guys working there?

1 question inparticular - if the guy does a good job of making you think he likes you, goes home with you, takes your number before he leaves etc but then doesn't call does that mean the same as it would in our farang world? i.e don't waster any more energy on it?

If you are serious then read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather quick.

Same same whether its girls or boys.

Its all about money. They ALL 'do a good job of making you think he likes you'. That's their profession. Its called the GFE or in your case TBE the boyfriend experience.

Enjoy it, but it all means nothing!! :o

If you are serious then read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather quick.

Same same whether its girls or boys.

Its all about money. They ALL 'do a good job of making you think he likes you'. That's their profession. Its called the GFE or in your case TBE the boyfriend experience.

Enjoy it, but it all means nothing!! :o

mmm, thanks... i guess the one i came accross was an expert at doing a very job then! :-)

mmm, thanks... i guess the one i came accross was an expert at doing a very job then! :-)

They all are, dear. I have seen quite few ladies at the boys bars but whenever I saw it was also noticed that when a lady entered the premises, those in favor of female sex turned their radars towards that beacon of light.

Anyway, there are more than meets the eye around here and a word of advice...er...how to put this...if its a question of a 'straight' guy working in a bar, be aware that there might be a girlfriend as well. This is no joke! I ran into this kind of a fellow ones and he had to call his mrs. to confirm that he had a client. Some people I just can't understand but maybe she was working as a seller-of-goods herself. There might be a war emerging if that kind of situation would take place. The lady might feel threatened by some farang lady that looks better than herself and maybe got more money than she does. Be aware!!!

These people are experts showing their skills pleasing clients. As well, they are not that interested if they find out one understands Thai or has been around quite a long. Why? Well, the answer is simple. We find out the truth at some point and that is that its all about MONEY. Never forget that!!! If You want a decent Thai guy, they DO NOT lurk in bars half-naked waiting for You to rescue them. Most of them are quite okay with their field of practise, some have second jobs. Whenever someone enters the seedy bar business, they get loads of advice from other workers and they DO take an advantage of the clients that don't know how the business works or who don't know any word of Thai or who don't undesrtand how things work here.

Besides this, have your fun and enjoy it. But don't think there will be genuine love. If you have to pay for it, its not the real thing.

They all are, dear. I have seen quite few ladies at the boys bars but whenever I saw it was also noticed that when a lady entered the premises, those in favor of female sex turned their radars towards that beacon of light.

Anyway, there are more than meets the eye around here and a word of advice...er...how to put this...if its a question of a 'straight' guy working in a bar, be aware that there might be a girlfriend as well. This is no joke! I ran into this kind of a fellow ones and he had to call his mrs. to confirm that he had a client. Some people I just can't understand but maybe she was working as a seller-of-goods herself. There might be a war emerging if that kind of situation would take place. The lady might feel threatened by some farang lady that looks better than herself and maybe got more money than she does. Be aware!!!

These people are experts showing their skills pleasing clients. As well, they are not that interested if they find out one understands Thai or has been around quite a long. Why? Well, the answer is simple. We find out the truth at some point and that is that its all about MONEY. Never forget that!!! If You want a decent Thai guy, they DO NOT lurk in bars half-naked waiting for You to rescue them. Most of them are quite okay with their field of practise, some have second jobs. Whenever someone enters the seedy bar business, they get loads of advice from other workers and they DO take an advantage of the clients that don't know how the business works or who don't know any word of Thai or who don't undesrtand how things work here.

Besides this, have your fun and enjoy it. But don't think there will be genuine love. If you have to pay for it, its not the real thing.

Thanks for the reply and words of wisdom.. i appreciate it... i guess i really knew all of this but just was trying to ignore it and live in my own little bubble of perfection! :-) And what you have said totally applies to my situation! i speak enough thai to get by and have lived out here 2 years so for sure he will know that i am aware that it's all a money game etc... the last time i saw him he sat with me all night in the bar, at the end of the night 3 thai girls came in which i thought was odd and i couldn't help but be paranoid that 1 of them kept looking over! and then he said he couldn't come with me after work cos someone bar fined him as he was leaving... mmm the pieces fall into place i think!! and i've lived here long enough to know not to get involved in any situations with crazy thai girlfriends!!

why do we always fall for the ones that are no good -the excitement and the challenge i think! :-)

still i guess if it's all good fun and i'm not serious about it then i just bar fine him myself early in the night next time hey?? :-) and run off quick before the girlfriend see's.. haha

If you can separate the physical from the emotional then go for it. As from your posts it is obvious that you can't, go and get yourself a nice guy and believe me, decent guys who want a serious relationship don't pick up girls in bars. You're just setting yourself up to be hurt.