Where Are Order Of Siam Peeps?

Sakeopete

Order of Siam has disbanded some moved to PANIC, others elsewhere, and some quit.

Although I am still having just as much fun as I did on day one and still play just about every day, but only for a couple of hours and usually not until 9pm

Feel free to add me. I am mostly playing my Bright Wizard toon "Blaze" at the moment , but will be rolling a Knight once they get released on Dec 2 (or earlier if I do well in the Heavy Metal event).

All the action is in the Scenarios (Battlegrounds) - i went from lvl3 through to lvl23 pretty much in scenarios alone.

When i played last (Tuesday night) - it was back-to-back Scenarios - very little waiting time to get in. Yes, the 'normal' levelling zones are pretty quiet as SC's are a viable way to level.

To be honest at level 8 you haven't even got all of your core abilities yet.

As Wolfie said join scenarios. They offers plenty of RvR action, and good experience. There's even more xp to gained in oRvR, but most of the Open world RVR kicks off at level 10 (plenty of it in the Empire zone), where you can earn over 2000xp for killing one player if you are not grouped, (but you really should be to get the most out of it)

Im now in T3 (r 24 rr20) and have been involved in pitched battles comprising 30-40 players per side. There was a pitched battle last week which our group of 40 player against 60 enemy players, and we won the day, it was great fun!

It takes time, stick with it, and as you level up there are many more opportunities to defend and lay siege to defended keeps, which is also a lot of fun.