Price Of New Honda Kick

zamp

The bike i have used for the last 5 years when i visit Samui is now too broken to consider repair.

My GF says that her mother could get us a new Honda kick(from somewhere in the north of the country) for 30000 deposit payed upfront and then 25000 to be payed next May.Does that sound like a good deal? i am currently in France working so can't really check myself.Anyone know the cost of what it would be to buy outright?thanks

Edited by zamp

well depends on the shop. but bike finance ranges from 10-20% extra per year. but alot of shops do their own finance. if you have the money just buy it outright much easier. also there are quite a few nearly new clicks about now. my mate got one the other month for 38thou and it was a 6month old 08 model.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...
New fuel injected Click prices around Pattaya

B44,000 Spoked wheels

B46,000 Combi brake

B48,000 Combi brake & Cast wheels

me selling --> B47,000 Spoked wheels ( latest fuel injection)

B48,000 Combi brake ( latest fuel injection)

B50,000 Combi brake & Cast wheels ( latest fuel injection)

click (carburator)

B44,640 Spoked wheels

B46,140 Combi brake

B47,640 Combi brake & Cast wheels

Hi

Dont you mean Honda Click?

try this.

http://www.motorcycle.in.th/staticpages/in...ces-in-Thailand

i think 55.000 is to much, think you can get the air blade for that price

good website, thanks for that

YOu can get the new model Yamaha Nouvo for 55,000 baht and I'm pretty sure you can also get the new model Airblade as well. Unless you are buying for a lady in my opinion the Click along with the Mio and Fino is too small for Westerners. Moreover they have a single shock in the rear. Try carting around a big Westerner behind you and just see how well you will do on these smaller machines. They are sold basically to a market that cannot afford the Nouvos or the Air Blades which are far better machines. I have had a big Norwegian on the back of my Nouvo with me plus my girlfriend. Not for a long distance but sometimes you will get into such situations and the cheapened down models simply don't have it.