Export Clothing Shops In Bangkok

dekestone

Need to buy a winter coat/ski jacket before I head stateside in December. I know that there are some 'export' shops that often sell brand name stuff -- like Old Navy or Columbia -- for considerably less than you would pay in the states (with the labels cut off :o ). I've looked into the two at Silom Center but they didn't have much in the way of winter coats.

Anybody know any others that might have a better selection? Or anywhere that I can get a decent ski jacket, large size?

Export Shop at the intersection of Sukhumvit 71 (Phrakhanong) and Phetchaburi (I believe the intersection is called "Klong Tan") will do you fine. It's right next to the "UM Tower". There's a campus of (at last check) three buildings. The "Big and Tall" building tends to have more jackets. We purchased a Columbia jacket there for our trip to the States last year.

Edited by StrongView

Export Shop at the intersection of Sukhumvit 71 (Phrakhanong) and Phetchaburi (I believe the intersection is called "Klong Tan") will do you fine. It's right next to the "UM Tower". There's a campus of (at last check) three buildings. The "Big and Tall" building tends to have more jackets. We purchased a Columbia jacket there for our trip to the States last year.

There is (hope it's still there) also a shop inside Ploenchit Center (Corner of Suk Soi 2) that was selling good priced original garments from Columbia/Patagonia.