Constructive Criticism

toopeekaa 1

Mod,sorry if this is not the correct forum

REPLY TO COMMENTS POSTED BY “DJTOM”

I can’t imagine what could have happened to the topic on “Voting of the Moderators”

While I was composing a very honestly offered reply and a post , the topic just disappeared, The topic called for an opinion of the performance of moderators.

What could be wrong with trying to improve ones performance and/or product ??

So I offered the following”

Do you get banned if you vote for 'pain in the arse' ?

Oh c'mon be a man, just vote for anything you like mate

My vote is for "Other" ... and more to the point and specific.... I feel the moderators in many cases do not practice what they preach.... if one is a moderator, there are instances where they may make a comment that would be at least warnable to other non=moderator members . Greater leeway and latitude is given to moderators comments "made as an individual, not a moderator", by other forum mods.

I think this is a great forum.... very good, but the old saying "Power corrupts, and ablosute power >>>> "

and if the powers that be fail to recognize the shortcomings in certain of the moderator staff that will only lead to the decline of this forum...

I dare say that there are times when certain mods may be into the sauce a little to far to be performing the task of a fair and balanced mod.

These comments are not intended to offend any individual moderator, but offered as constructive criticism