View New Posts Link Working?

Beacher

Lately, when I try to look at the new posts since my last visit, I get the following error messages:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information. The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.

As for being unsure of how to use the feature, well...there's not much to it, is there -- one simply clicks on the link. And with regard to the possibility of there being no new posts since my last visit, I think that's unlikely as in some cases I haven't logged on to TV for a days.

Just wondering if there's a problem with this feature and if anybody else has experienced this. The strange thing is that it's not consistent -- it occasionally works, but not often.

Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache (F5 key) and then logging back in?

Also, what browser are you using?

Yes, I've tried that but it hasn't helped.

I'm using Firefox, and I 've always used it here at TV. The problem I described just began to show up 2 or 3 weeks ago, I believe.

Sometimes it would be a good idea to delete the Temp files, Cookies and private Connection Data!

Go to Tools ->Options ->Privacy and use the desired action.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.