Any Hotels In Bangkok That Sell Pillows?

surface

I seem to remember many of the Marriott's I've stayed at have their pillows listed for sale, along with many other items like towels, robes, etc. Called the JW and was told they don't sell them there, so was wondering if anyone has seen pillows available for purchase from other decent hotels in Bangkok with similar quality to what you find in Marriott JW's and Resorts.

Edited by surface

yes, I can understand how you can get addicted to those Marriott Supreme beds and down pillows....

if you are really determined to get them, you can order online at ShopMarriott.com but the international delivery cost is high....

I purchased some very nice down pillows at Parker & Morgan (Siam Discovery) and like them alot...

All of these premium bed linens, devets, pillows are sold at Central Chidlom. All my down and feather pillows, duvets and bed sheets came from there but dont expect them to be cheap - as I recall 2 King size sets came to somewhere around 25,000b. Another place to consider is the Jaspal home store on Sukhumvit next to Ethan Allen and just down (towards Nana) from Robinsons. Again equally good bedlinen but I dont remember seeing such a large selction of quality pillows.

I went by Sheraton yesterday and found their pillows to be pretty lacking. Then gave Emporium a try, but the pillows ranged from 6,000 - 20,000 baht each, and were not noticeably better than what I've found at Marriott for 1,500 baht.

Thanks for the link trajan, it looks like I'll be using it.

I went by Sheraton yesterday and found their pillows to be pretty lacking. Then gave Emporium a try, but the pillows ranged from 6,000 - 20,000 baht each, and were not noticeably better than what I've found at Marriott for 1,500 baht.

Thanks for the link trajan, it looks like I'll be using it.

20,000 baht for a pillow :o was it gold?

I seem to remember many of the Marriott's I've stayed at have their pillows listed for sale, along with many other items like towels, robes, etc. Called the JW and was told they don't sell them there, so was wondering if anyone has seen pillows available for purchase from other decent hotels in Bangkok with similar quality to what you find in Marriott JW's and Resorts.

Westin Hotel on Soi 19 and Suk sell their "Heavenly" pillows and bedding in their gift shop. I don't recall the price for pillows but they were not cheap.

Do you happen to know the fill power and brand of the pillow?

You could always try the Conrad hotel on Wireless Road. They have an in room menu of something like 9 or 13 different pillows to chose from, I would presume that they have them for sale/or for a fee if they go missing:

02 690 9999apart from that you could try Big C (just kidding!)Good Luck zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Seymour...