Google Problem

H2oDunc

Heres one for Riemar if he's about or any other techies. For the last couple of days every time Ive Googled something all I get is a blank page with

❘ӒÄӒᾢ૗奢ఀ㭡؜联؝

Ive run Spy bot search and destroy which found and deleted coolwwwsearch. Ive also ran Nod32, fully up to date, and it found nothing. Any ideas guys ?????

:o

can't google it either to find anything about it as its all I get. Cheers guys

Edited by H2oDunc

Starting last night whenever I make a google search I get the following message.

Google

Error

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

It happened before about 6 months ago , it turns out it was a problem with the ISP - TRUE.

Then they advised me to use either a different proxy or change the DNS for TRUE , I cannot quite remember.

I do remember that if I used Camino rather than Firefox the was no problem. (thats not working now) But Safari is OK!

Call TRUE , give the sh1t. ( I assume your using True)

Cheers

If your not using TRUE maybe ignore everything I wrote!

If you've TRUE and use them's "High Speed Navigator", it's possible that you get rejected because the "High Speed Navigator" contains an Backdoor Trojan. I had published that some times ago on this forum but it was ignored.

You have a choice for to download CureIt from http://www.freedrweb.com and run it twice: 1. the Quick Scan and after that the Full Scan. The download is 10+ MB.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Not really slow for me:

Last Result:

Download Speed: 1832 kbps (229 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 395 kbps (49.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 134 ms

Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:30:23 PM

Heres one for Riemar if he's about or any other techies. For the last couple of days every time Ive Googled something all I get is a blank page with

❘ӒÄӒᾢ૗奢ఀ㭡؜联؝

Ive run Spy bot search and destroy which found and deleted coolwwwsearch. Ive also ran Nod32, fully up to date, and it found nothing. Any ideas guys ?????

:o

can't google it either to find anything about it as its all I get. Cheers guys

ummmm a rather sinple question, do you have Thai font loaded and installed on your PC? if so check the encoding when you try to google