Getting Married..

I will be marrying my Thai GF on 18 Jan 05. :D I intend to return to Australia (alone) On 1 Mar 05. (for 3 weeks only) I have a non-imm O multiple entry visa good to Aug 05. I intend to register marriage in early Feb 05. I imagine that I will still be "Under Consideration" when I go back to Aust in March. QUESTION: will I to apply for a RE-ENTRY permit to prevent application for "non-imm married to thai visa" having to start again? or will my current multiple visa suffice for this trip? If not, how, where and how much for re-entry permit. Any info: greatley appreciated :o

Marriage date has nothing to do with extension of stay application (other than you have to be married first). Extension of stay should be applied for during the last 30 days of any 90 day allowed stay. I would not bother until two months after your trip and just use your multi entry O visa for your next entry; unless you have employment reasons for needing to do it earlier. This would also allow you more time to get money into bank or find employment if needed.

Once you apply for extension of stay you will require a re-entry permit prior to any and all travel outside of Thailand to keep it active and you need to be back on the date specified (or make arrangements beforehand).