Twiglets

kurgen

One of my friends got back from England yesterday and bought me a couple of bags of Twiglets.

I'd forgotten how good they are. Anyone know where I can buy some in Pattaya?

Ah Twiglets, a long forgotten delight. Unfortunately have never seen them here but on a similar vain, Walkers crisps in the rip off supermarket by View Talay condo's in Jomtien all have their expiry date very carefully covered over by the Thai ingrediants sticker. Only reason I noticed this is I brought one and they were way past the expiry date but still being sold at 50b packet :o

RDN someone told me they sell Marmite at a place in BKK on Sukhumwit 71 (?) called food glorious food. I wasn't sure if they meant marmite on toast or in jars though.

There was a "Food Glorious Food" in Chalong, Phuket and they had loads of jars. Of Vegemite! Aaargh! Ah well, it was better than no Marmite at all. But I think the shop has closed down or moved. To bkk, maybe. :o

• 6 years later...

Looking at the last entry to this post it was 2004. Here we are 7 years have passed and still no Twiglets being sold in any of the shops.

It does seem strange as many Jacobs foods are being sold like Jacobs Club Biscuits, even the green ones are there but not one packet of Twiglets ? if anyone knew for sure of a shop selling them even in Bangkok I would make the trip up to get a few packets. :)

Marmite can be found at Villa supermarkets. Perhaps even twiglets, though the'll be very pricey.

Marmite in Villa supermarkets. Thanks I will check it out soon, never thought to look before, certainly no Twiglets tho they are impossible to find I can guarantee that. :(

Marmite in Villa supermarkets. Thanks I will check it out soon, never thought to look before, certainly no Twiglets tho they are impossible to find I can guarantee that.

Think I saw Marmite in Tops in Central. As it has links with Waitrose I wouldnt be at all surprised if they had Twiglets also. They have a lot of quite fancy esoteric British products that I have never seen in any other supermarket here.

I bought a pack of 80 Waitrose teabags there earlier today for 150B, which was 80B off, and only half the price of PGTips (also on offer). Dont know what they are like yet but usually Waitrose own-brand is pretty good.

Marmite in Villa supermarkets. Thanks I will check it out soon, never thought to look before, certainly no Twiglets tho they are impossible to find I can guarantee that.

Think I saw Marmite in Tops in Central. As it has links with Waitrose I wouldnt be at all surprised if they had Twiglets also. They have a lot of quite fancy esoteric British products that I have never seen in any other supermarket here.

I bought a pack of 80 Waitrose teabags there earlier today for 150B, which was 80B off, and only half the price of PGTips (also on offer). Dont know what they are like yet but usually Waitrose own-brand is pretty good.

Yes Darrel I was surprised to see some Waitrose biscuits in there just the other day, unfortunatly not one packet of Twiglets to be seen, if anybody ever comes up with a place selling Twiglets they deserve a gold medal ( or a free short time ) some of us have been looking for 7 years :D