My First And Last Date With Hiso Thai Lady

MikeSR

many farang like to say that they will only date hiso thai lady from good family or thai chinese hiso which always means they want to date hiso lady whose family has money but i say that money is not the only thing in this world that matters and its silly to think that hiso lady is better than normal lady from good family that may not be rich. many farang want a hiso thai lady as their wife like a trophy just to show off to their friend and coworkers i think that is silly. :D

the following was my experience with my first date with thai hiso lady. we went to a restaurant of thai food in paragon shopping mall. personally, i would rather eat street food or from a food court because its just as delicious and its cheaper. i dont need fancy plates and trumped up service. that is a waste of money and many isaan thais refuse to waste money like that which is something i appreciate. :D they have hard life and know value of a baht. but this lady wants to eat there so i say yes. now you know what happens next, she orders many many dish even though i know she will eat a spoon of one dish only. now, i do not care about the money but why order food if you will not eat it all. i was cold to her through the dinner until she told me she want to buy a mercedes benz :o next month that cost 3 million baht. i just think how many million people in isaan do not have any dinner tonight and here she is wanting to waste all that money on one car. why she not buy a honda it is better for earth. is that what being hiso is about? wasting money and thinking you are better than dark skinned farang and dark skinned isaan because you have enough money to order many dish you wont eat? :D i dont even care about money because while i have plenty of it and i am very well off, i will never waste food or money because i think of isaan people not having anything.

and yes, i made the waiter take what was left of each dish, even the ones with less than 25% left and had him "sigh tung krap". she look me like i am worthless but i am the one who is prideful. :D

i hope you have better experience with lady hiso but i am happy to find a poor isaan girl. thank you for listen to my story.

"many farang <90 + words deleted>...

"the following was my experience <almost 300 words deleted>...

"she look me like i am worthless but i am the one who is prideful."

Pride is a sin, and your grammar and spelling are terrible.

OP Your first topic "FPV" was dubious.

Thistopic is an obvious attempt to stir other members up.

From the forum rules.

Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or any attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

Closed.