Cake

thithi

Today I went to Central World on the 7th floor. There is a small coffee shop called "Something Sweet"

I had a Choco-banana cake andddddd it was AROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAKKK MAKKKKK (!!!!!) as well as almond-white choco and strawberry cheese cake which my friends had. :D:D

Just think I should let you know... :o

:D

Today I went to Central World on the 7th floor. There is a small coffee shop called "Something Sweet"

I had a Choco-banana cake andddddd it was AROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAKKK MAKKKKK (!!!!!) as well as almond-white choco and strawberry cheese cake which my friends had. :D:D

Thanks for the advice, I hope you won't become a regular of this fine establishment? you don't want to ruin your fine figure now do you? :D

Thank you for the very interesting and useful info. I have a sweet tooth my self :D

Maybe no one but just a health conscious person would like to keep themselves trim.

thi thi has nothing to worry about :o

if yasx and i were not so busy on Operation Rescue Cat today we would have joined you for a cake pissup. oh well! slim it is then! hehe

Maybe no one but just a health conscious person would like to keep themselves trim.

if yasx and i were not so busy on Operation Rescue Cat today we would have joined you for a cake pissup. oh well! slim it is then! hehe

mmmmmmmm

The cake there is yummy.

girlx, Was Operation Rescue Cat succesful?

Yeah I know what your saying about Thithi, lots of women would be very envious of her! :D

well to be optimistic, i will say yes, but truth is i am not sure. :o yas and i noticed about 3 days ago the kitty was trapped on a ledge on a building across from my house, and he was frantic to find a way off. he couldn't find any shelter from the sun and there was no food or water. after 3 days we figured he was starving and it started pouring rain on top of that- so we decided to go and get the people who lived in the building to help us get him down. the people were sooo nice, a thai guy very bravely climbed from a window out on to the ledge in the rain and tried to lure the cat towards us (we were very scared for him), but the cat just got scared and jumped. :D we couldn't figure out where he landed but there was no body anywhere so we figure he landed on a windowsill about 10 feet below (cats always land on their feet right?) and went into the apartment there. even if he did get smooshed i think it is a better death than the slow one we were watching progress. i think that guy on the other thread was right, i should never look out my window again!

anyway- back on topic...

Lost your capitals girlx? There's a Google function for that. Also can I have my two minures back reading that post? Sorry just trying to unscramble the sentences and paragraphs thigny.

http://geography.about.com/od/countryinfor.../a/capitals.htm

Edited by Swanky

well to be optimistic, i will say yes, but truth is i am not sure. :o yas and i noticed about 3 days ago the kitty was trapped on a ledge on a building across from my house, and he was frantic to find a way off. he couldn't find any shelter from the sun and there was no food or water. after 3 days we figured he was starving and it started pouring rain on top of that- so we decided to go and get the people who lived in the building to help us get him down. the people were sooo nice, a thai guy very bravely climbed from a window out on to the ledge in the rain and tried to lure the cat towards us (we were very scared for him), but the cat just got scared and jumped. :D we couldn't figure out where he landed but there was no body anywhere so we figure he landed on a windowsill about 10 feet below (cats always land on their feet right?) and went into the apartment there. even if he did get smooshed i think it is a better death than the slow one we were watching progress. i think that guy on the other thread was right, i should never look out my window again!

anyway- back on topic...

Hopefully he landed ok.

No more looking out that window of yours. You should be out having cake in central world with thithi instead.

I'm not talking from experience as my body is my temple! haha :o

The Temple of Doom?

Beware she who prayes in many temples.

Swanky -I recommend you read this book:

How to Win Friends and Influence People

By Dale Carnegie

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Infl...e/dp/0671723650

It looks like you need it. :D

THI THI,

I think you have a cake addiction......mmmmmmmmm cake

Oh well, when you're 12 you got nothing to worry about. I didn't anyway.

WHO?

well to be optimistic, i will say yes, but truth is i am not sure. :D yas and i noticed about 3 days ago the kitty was trapped on a ledge on a building across from my house, and he was frantic to find a way off. he couldn't find any shelter from the sun and there was no food or water. after 3 days we figured he was starving and it started pouring rain on top of that- so we decided to go and get the people who lived in the building to help us get him down. the people were sooo nice, a thai guy very bravely climbed from a window out on to the ledge in the rain and tried to lure the cat towards us (we were very scared for him), but the cat just got scared and jumped. we couldn't figure out where he landed but there was no body anywhere so we figure he landed on a windowsill about 10 feet below (cats always land on their feet right?) and went into the apartment there. even if he did get smooshed i think it is a better death than the slow one we were watching progress. i think that guy on the other thread was right, i should never look out my window again!

anyway- back on topic...

yeh congrats!!!!! meow~

That is what it all explains.

Living on just a slice of cake.

And Mama noodles.

No wonder you are so skinny.

eating plara bfor getting in Bimmie - no wonder yer mouth and Bimmie r shmellllie :o

For the best cakes that Thailand has to offer - try Mousse & Meringue found at J Avenue, Thonglor 15

Trust me, Wolfie knows about these things :D

thanks, but it's too far hehehe. anyway will try it there someday :D

Swanky -I recommend you read this book:

How to Win Friends and Influence People

By Dale Carnegie

http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Infl...e/dp/0671723650

It looks like you need it. :P

agreed :D and someone else should read it too.

THI THI,

I think you have a cake addiction......mmmmmmmmm cake

That's why I had a cake fix. :(