This Old Tart Needs A Skin Doctor

drfang

Hello guys, I am a middle aged Australian with the sun damaged skin to prove it. I am looking for a doctor in CM who can remove various minor leasions, lumps, grog blossoms etc. I dont want a cheerfull 16 yo with a bottle of superglue. reccomendations welcome.

Thanks Tim

Hello guys, I am a middle aged Australian with the sun damaged skin to prove it. I am looking for a doctor in CM who can remove various minor leasions, lumps, grog blossoms etc. I dont want a cheerfull 16 yo with a bottle of superglue. reccomendations welcome.

Thanks Tim

They are not that face-orientated here. You are OK without any changes..! :o

There is (or at least was) a place on the inner moat near Somphet market (next door to the Empai hair dressing school IIRC). This doctor is where all the local boys go to for their skin (mainly acne I guess) and has a good reputation by all accounts. Don't know if he'd address your type of complaints though and may not even speak english (The signs are all in Thai).

Looking at photos of Farangs on the Long Yang Club CM website they'd hardly be the people I'd ask for advice on beauty issues. Far from a dermatologist, most look to be in dire need of a dietician :o

Thanks Tim

They are not that face-orientated here. You are OK without any changes..! :D

:o LOL, I can think of one face they are very very fond of,,and it aint mine honey. Seriously though, i do need to have my skin "scanned" for nasties, I might try RAM.

Cheers Tim

Looking at photos of Farangs on the Long Yang Club CM website they'd hardly be the people I'd ask for advice on beauty issues. Far from a dermatologist, most look to be in dire need of a dietician :o

... or should that read Mortician? :D

Looking at photos of Farangs on the Long Yang Club CM website they'd hardly be the people I'd ask for advice on beauty issues. Far from a dermatologist, most look to be in dire need of a dietician :D

Like gay people need the b*tchiness of their peers :o

Looking at photos of Farangs on the Long Yang Club CM website they'd hardly be the people I'd ask for advice on beauty issues. Far from a dermatologist, most look to be in dire need of a dietician :D

Like gay people need the b*tchiness of their peers :o

But gay life would be so boring without a few bitchy queens to liven things up :D

you kids know any good ones for Phuket?

I know of a couple, but they specialize in heavy duty stuff and I don't want any gossip from the staff. People will think I am going in for a face lift or something and all I want is an opinion and a maybe micro slice if it is the beginnings of what I think it is.

Thank you.

For Chiang Mai dermatologists, there is a current thread going in the Chiang Mai forum.

As the fat and ugly founder of LYC Chiang Mai, I recommend skipping the private clinics and going right to the Special Medical Clinic at Chiang Mai University in the Sripat building. Go in on the bottom floor on the back side, go to the desk and explain you want to see a dermatologist.

Instead of getting some refugee from a malpractice suit in his home country, you'll end up with a professor who has seen more warts, boils and blemishes than the star dancer at the Free Man Club.

Edited by peekint