Thanksgiving

fresnoboy

Do any of you erudite and knowledgeable people know if anyplace in the local area will be offering a "Thanksgiving" dinner ? You know, turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberries, and maybe a piece of pumpkin pie. Something in a range of 300-350 Bht, not like the high-end hotels for 950 Bht.

Thanks for any info.

Tequila Reef on soi 7 is pretty good. Did that once. Shenanigans on 2nd road at the Avenue was even better food wise. Can't remember the exact prices but they sure were not the high end, maybe 400 baht last year?

Did Lek hotel for christmas two years ago. I loved that. Real turkeys with bones sitting there being carved, barbecue and all the rest. I assume they do about the same for Thanksgiving but have not done that there.

Pig and Whistle was pretty good but I only saw the tail end, but several Brits that I now were fat and happy after eating it.

White Night on Soi 17 Sunnee Plaza is planning an excellent T-day feast this year. Gay crowd. Nuff said.

Roast Pumpkin Soup, Asparagus Soup.

Waldorf Salad. Subject tot the availability of fresh Waldorfs!

Roast Turkey with traditional dressing of Sage and Onion stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and Rich Gravy.

A selection of seasonal vegetables including, Corn, Sweet Potato, Roast Potatoes, Mashed Potato, Peas, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower Asparagus and more.

A sweet selection to include; Apple Pie, Fruit & Nut Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Chocolate Mousse, Rice Pudding, Fresh Fruit Salad, Cream and Custard.

And finally a small digestive drink and then tea or coffee, if you still have room.

Edited by Jingthing