Can't Read Posts

Nikita

Hello there,

Hope you can help me out here. I have some trouble using the forum. I can see the topics posted, i can open a topic, then i see the posts in this topic ( the first line and who wrote it), but when I click on it, the only thing that happens is, this line turns yellow.

But I can not read the contents of the topics, I can only see the posts! Maybe you can answer me by pm or something, since I probably will also not be able to ''open'' this topic what I am writing right now, including possible answers...

Hope you can help me.

Hello there,

Hope you can help me out here. I have some trouble using the forum. I can see the topics posted, i can open a topic, then i see the posts in this topic ( the first line and who wrote it), but when I click on it, the only thing that happens is, this line turns yellow.

But I can not read the contents of the topics, I can only see the posts! Maybe you can answer me by pm or something, since I probably will also not be able to ''open'' this topic what I am writing right now, including possible answers...

Hope you can help me.

Try to check with another browser (for instance, with FireFox or Opera if you are using Internet Explorer). I send you a PM too.

I have the same problem since 5 months,so before no problem with int explorer,although I can read the topic and posts when I click `ad reply`,so when the topic has a lot of replys I cannot read them all.Then why in internetcafe`s which also have int explorer there is no problem? There must be another reason,maybe some virus,censor....

If you are having difficulty in opening threads or reading topics or logging in may I suggest that you try the following:- 1. Remove (delete) all cookies and temporary files from your computer. 2. Shut down your computer completely and switch off. 3. Switch on and re-boot your computer and again remove all cookies. 4. Log into ThaiVisa in the normal way using your correct username and password.