2checkout Not Supporting Thai Baht

Hi

I was just about to sign up with 2Checkout as a credit card processor for my website, but I notice on their site they say that Electronic Funds Transfer in Thai Baht is 'temporarily unsupported'. Has anyone been effected by this and are there any workarounds or alternatives that don't involve extra fees? I wonder how long 'temporarily' is.

My oversees customers pay in USD and I'd like Thai Baht to be sent to a Thai bank, just as Paypal does. The amounts involved probably don't justify opening a foreign currency account here in Thailand, so sending USD here is a non starter.

Should I go ahead and sign up with 2CO? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hanuman1

Get their Mastercard debit card over at www.Payoneer.com Mine arrived in the post last week. Payouts in US$ from 2CO can be loaded onto the Payoneer card online, then you can go to any SCB ATM (haven't tried other banks yet) and withdraw. I got a rate of 33.6 baht per US$ for my withdrawal. I think Payonner's withdrawal fee is only US$2 or about 70 baht.