True Adsl Offline Today - Suk Soi 23 - Anyone Else Or Is It Just Me

ukrules

My internet connection went offline this afternoon.

I am using True ADSL, located in Sukhumvit Soi 23.

On the modem the Power, Ethernet and DSL lights are lit at the moment.

There are two lights that are normally lit when it works but are not lit right noe - these are the WLAN and INTERNET lights

This has happened before but it normally came back online within 30-60 minutes.

I am pretty sure this is not in any way a problem with my pc, it was working last time I used it, downloading emails etc, but this afternoon at about 3pm was the last email retreived by the computer, it's been offline for about 4 hours now.

What can I do ?

I dont have any number to call - any suggestions apart from maybe going down to the office ?

I'm working off a GPRS/ EDGE connection at the moment - much slower though.

Not sure if they cap downloads or anything but I have downloaded maybe 5-6+ GB of stuff in the last few days.

Any help appreciated !

I looked back over my invoices and it might be the case that I haven't paid the bill so may have been disconnected. I paid this several months in advance before I went to England at the end of August for a couple of months so maybe it has ran out of credit although I can't locate an invoice, there is a statement with something rubber stamped in Thai on the front.

Does anyone know if they are prompt at turning it back on once a payment is made should this turn out to be the case ?

I'll go to the main office tomorrow at the fortune IT Mall and hopefully straighten it out.

It turns out that my bill was in fact paid up to date. I managed to get the tech support number for true internet which is 02 900 9898 in case anyone else needs it.

They had me login to my ZyXel router and it needed some setup.

This is very strange, there was no username or password information in the router and it has been working ok for the last four months until yesterday afternoon.

I am wondering if they changed their system in some way. Once I put this information in it started working straight away.