Disturbing Murder Of Woman In Sattahip District.

kurgen

On Thursday Afternoon, Khun Jiemjit aged 48 made the discovery of a rotting corpse in undergrowth in an area of wasteland in Sattahip District.

The Police were called in and Police Colonel Supatee, the Chief of Sattahip Police arrived with a team of investigators. The body was examined and was found to be that of a female, thought to be of Thai nationality. One of her arms had been removed and the other had been partially severed. Two deep lacerations were noticed on her neck and multiple stab wounds were evident on her upper body.

No forms of identification were present and there was no evidence of a major disturbance in the immediate area suggesting to Police that the body was dumped in the area after the woman was killed.

Local residents could not identify the woman and no Police Reports relating to missing persons were made in local Police Stations in the days prior to her death which is thought to have occurred at least 3 days before the discovery.

Police are now waiting for the results of a post mortem examination to confirm if the woman was raped prior to her death as they search for a motive behind this disturbing case of murder.

Pattaya One News

i dont know the statistics but there does seem a bit more murder going on and the rate going up every year,maybe as the tourism goes down each year in pattaya it has knock on effects....as is said havent got the stats,just a feeling that murder on the increase generally here.

you base this post on a gut feeling???

dont scare the tourists

on second thoughts,carry on with your assumptions as less tourists are good.

i base it on news reports,without counting then cant be sure the numbers are up

if you want statistics ,this will scare ya...or the tourists anyway;

thailand is or was the 3rd from the top(in the world) of list of intentional murders with a gun . south africa was first,usa 4th. thailand was about 20000 up and usa was around 9000,uk was well down the bottom with 114.

to check out the source then google nationmaster but i saw it on old thread about guns/police in phuket section of t.v.......do a search if you dont believe,also check out some of the things happening in phuket too....aint so good either.

i was very surprised at these figures especially as thailand beat the massive gun culture of the usa..........so i guess its not all roses here.

theres obviously a gun(or user) problem here and it needs sorting :o

you base this post on a gut feeling???

dont scare the tourists

on second thoughts,carry on with your assumptions as less tourists are good.

One look at the Pattaya News Clipping Section by any prospective tourist would be enough for any sane person to call off a visit to the city.

Then again, there are no sane people in Pattaya. :o