Solar Pv Power Chiang Mai

NorthThai

Warning.

Be very careful of this guy at Engineo, his has no formal training in solar energy applications. He sells cheap controllers and inverters made in China or Thailand that do not meet EU or UL stanards. If you want straight talk about PV Solar in Thailand or solar water pumps send me a PM.

Warning.

Be very careful of this guy at Engineo, his has no formal training in solar energy applications. He sells cheap controllers and inverters made in China or Thailand that do not meet EU or UL stanards. If you want straight talk about PV Solar in Thailand or solar water pumps send me a PM.

I think you will find that advertising on ThaiVisa comes with a fee attached.

You'll also find that the miserable old buggers around here make short shrift of underhand tactics. :o

JxP

Warning.

Hmmm, that's interesting you should say that. I have had nothing but great success and a pleasant experince dealing with Khun Thanad and his lovely wife at Engineo. No formal training? He has a PhD in electrical engineering. The controller I bought from him has worked perfectly since the first day and it was 1/2 the price of Leonics, where I bought my original one which malfunctioned. Very peculiar post and it really makes me question your motives. I would give them my highest recommendation and I almost never recommend businesses.