Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

With one post here you are all ready SPAMING! Takes a lot of nerve! Since you are going to give advice how much is this going to cost? And since you are so good at investing why are you trying to make money giving advice?

Good point.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have my email mate. nothing has changed. smile.png

How are you doing on the trades i am sending? longtime no see. thought you were fishing and not trading,

think you are confusing me, once in a while I have a Chivas thoughsmile.png .

Hmmmm, got pissed on it at 15, can not stand the smell, let alone drunk it. smile.png

I do like it as a last drink because it lets me stop after easily, most other whiskeys flow too easybiggrin.png

With one post here you are all ready SPAMING! Takes a lot of nerve! Since you are going to give advice how much is this going to cost? And since you are so good at investing why are you trying to make money giving advice?

Good point.

why would i even consider selling something here...LOL..I think the total thread viewin is at best 10 people, so what do you suggest i charge the $1000 each, where as there are threads that have 100,000 per people i can access, but do i want that in mky life/? , so you should be grateful.

Notice this is your first post..lol..LOL you must think you are more important than you are.. get a life. Post some trades or F off. And consider yourself lucky i have even posted trades. You win. You are the biggest LOSER, apart from *aa*.

Ok. if i said to you, give me $100 per month and you will get 100% of your $100 compounding? why would that be so bad? DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by Paulo1

Good point.

You are simple amazing.

Is there some place we all should donate? Or just forget you ever visited?

Obviously you trade and called the EURAUD move posted by PAULO1 some hours ago prior the move. PERHAPS YOU CAN SHARE SOME TRADES? iF NOT f OFF.

Edited by Paulo1

Hi to all. First of all this my first post, so be gentle LOL

Paulo, I must thank you, not many would post live trades and gives me something to study when I have time. Some of your advice has been taken on board, especially not trading too short a time period. I have been studying and paper trading on and off for a while now, work and been a single parent prevented me from getting serious about it. This is about to change, the kid has left home, sold the house, quit work and about to head bush (farm). I intend to trade mini contracts with a low risk factor 1% for about 3 months to see how I go; hopefully I can average about 10 pips per day.

My charting is simple, I use support / resistance and trend lines. I also like Heiken Ashi candles for the 1hr / 4hr charts, Bar Charts for the 15mins. I don’t use indicators, although I will have a look at ATR when time permits. It would be interesting to know what you think of Heiken Ashi candles.

So in about 3 weeks hopefully I can contribute to this thread, including charts (If I can work out how to post thumbnails), and I don’t mind criticism (we never stop learning).

Regards to all, Bill.

Good point.

Where are your trades how241, YOU Can sit behind your sad ass computer making comments , yet you can not even post a trade. We are all waiting for something positive to roll of your fat sad finger tips.. Get a life, you win the BIGGEST LOSER AWARD for tonight. Please try and prove me wrong. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BUY LIMITs EURAUD at 1.2587, 1.2550, Buy stop 2608 Stops below 1.2500 , pending your spread on the pair.

Chart posted as per entry signal at 1.2587 current price 2624 bid = appox 40 pips.LOL

Stop moved to 1.26083 from 1.2492 . current pips since signal PROVIDED for FREE is 80 pips profit.

Hi to all. First of all this my first post, so be gentle LOL

Paulo, I must thank you, not many would post live trades and gives me something to study when I have time. Some of your advice has been taken on board, especially not trading too short a time period. I have been studying and paper trading on and off for a while now, work and been a single parent prevented me from getting serious about it. This is about to change, the kid has left home, sold the house, quit work and about to head bush (farm). I intend to trade mini contracts with a low risk factor 1% for about 3 months to see how I go; hopefully I can average about 10 pips per day.

My charting is simple, I use support / resistance and trend lines. I also like Heiken Ashi candles for the 1hr / 4hr charts, Bar Charts for the 15mins. I don’t use indicators, although I will have a look at ATR when time permits. It would be interesting to know what you think of Heiken Ashi candles.

So in about 3 weeks hopefully I can contribute to this thread, including charts (If I can work out how to post thumbnails), and I don’t mind criticism (we never stop learning).

Regards to all, Bill.

Hello Bill,

Am happy to hear you have found something useful within the thread. Its not normal to get a compliment on TV. Thanks. :)

Which platform/ broker are you using?

Its good to keep your charting as simple as possible. Using the monthly, weekly, daily is a great start. You know i often think of the greatest traders of out time and guess what? they all use weekly and daily chart set-up because back in the day when there were no computers , they and also myself when i first began trading, we had to get the chart paper posted to us everytime we ran out of space. And had to draw the candles ourselves etc. Just to plot a simple moving average was a huge task. So whats happened now with the computer age all this is done for you and is the reason people over-trade and use a million indicators. Its totally crazy.

If you like Heiken Ashi candles I would strongly suggest use only one type as you may get conflicting signals trying to use both. . I have used them in the past successfully but for me, i prefer just the normal old candle chart.

Anytime you want, post some charts, let me have a look and perhaps I can help.

How to take a screen shot of your charts. If you use Metatrader , left click on the chart, drop down menu appears, and click save picture, It will then show you what you have saved, then you can rename the pic and save it in any file you wish, save to desktop is easy. Then you if you want to post it you go to More reply options on TV and select brouse, locate the file and upload.

Hi Paulo

Still very much here and thanks for your comments.My interest in Thailand is over and I wont be visiting again but pop my head around the corner here now and again. Am working on perfecting my Indice Trading which has come on leaps and bounds this year to the extent that two Platforms have me on Dealer Referral. I took one for 2189 Points from the opening of the account without a single loss over 8 weeks, so perhaps not suprising !

I opened another account with Prospreads the closest I can get to DMA at the moment but as I'm a Swing Trader and rarely scalp the small extra spread has a minimal affect overall, but is always noted nonetheless.............

Pleased to see that other traders are linking into the thread but always remember to do whats best for yourself, and in the meantime thanks for your assistance over time...........Haven't forgotten that I promised you a bottle of Bolly for that Cable trade of a few weeks ago !

Perhaps if Thaivisa "Stickied" the thread as I suggested before than that signal service would be forced to pay you bigger bucks to stop............laugh.png

In the meantime keep up the great work.........

Hi Paulo

Still very much here and thanks for your comments.My interest in Thailand is over and I wont be visiting again but pop my head around the corner here now and again. Am working on perfecting my Indice Trading which has come on leaps and bounds this year to the extent that two Platforms have me on Dealer Referral. I took one for 2189 Points from the opening of the account without a single loss over 8 weeks, so perhaps not suprising !

I opened another account with Prospreads the closest I can get to DMA at the moment but as I'm a Swing Trader and rarely scalp the small extra spread has a minimal affect overall, but is always noted nonetheless.............

Pleased to see that other traders are linking into the thread but always remember to do whats best for yourself, and in the meantime thanks for your assistance over time...........Haven't forgotten that I promised you a bottle of Bolly for that Cable trade of a few weeks ago !

Perhaps if Thaivisa "Stickied" the thread as I suggested before than that signal service would be forced to pay you bigger bucks to stop............laugh.png

In the meantime keep up the great work.........

WOW, Great Trading Chivas. Your trading has always been of a high standard. . And getting better also. Do you concentrate on just a the DAX, FTSE , or are you looking at several? And which timeframe do you prefer? Is there a time of day you look for the signal?

I totally agree that swing trading is where the money is. I don't like to scalp much, if i am in front of the computer and if a scalp is in front of me i will take it , but thats about it.

Trade2win is a great forum, as far as forums go, not so much BS like forexfactory and all the others.

With the signal service I am still deciding if i need the hassle. Certianly not about the money. But then if i had 10,000 paying customers at $100 per month I could change my mind. But am aware of the work to just get to 100 customers. Its all in dicussion at present. Have alot of balls in the air. Atleast with the few posts I do here I can walk away at anytime.

Mixed feelings living in Thailand myself, and am always missing the bigger waves to surf and good fishing . . Thailand is just so fished out, like most of Asia. Plus those dreaded visa runs. If you ever wish to visit New Zealand let me know.

Check this out. http://www.genesisch...opsite/bluefin/

Edited by Paulo1

paulo..

did u take that gold short you talked about last week.??..seems to have worked...I find it hard to trade against an essentially bull market as we have in gold.. although it is rolling over this morning..

I enjoy your posts..don't be lured away by those trading signals guys.. :)

paulo..

did u take that gold short you talked about last week.??..seems to have worked...I find it hard to trade against an essentially bull market as we have in gold.. although it is rolling over this morning..

I enjoy your posts..don't be lured away by those trading signals guys.. smile.png

Posted 2012-10-12 09:46:07

Gold sell entry was triggered at 1773.50 stop 1774.16.

I also took the Silver Sell trade from 35 but never posted it. Most pairs, indices, commodities correlate with each other. One follows the other.

Gold at 1743. watch 1735.50

I am presently writing the weekly trade plan.. My bias at this point is positive USD.

"I find it hard to trade against an essentially bull market as we have in gold" this can prove difficult to do for alot of traders, remember nothing goes straight up and down. Identify zones where there is most likely going to be a reversal, look for consolidation, and candle hints within it. Most of all evaluate your risk.

And be wary of monday trading.

BUY LIMITs EURAUD at 1.2587, 1.2550, Buy stop 2608 Stops below 1.2500 , pending your spread on the pair.

Chart posted as per entry signal at 1.2587 current price 2624 bid = appox 40 pips.LOL

Stop moved to 1.26083 from 1.2492 . current pips since signal PROVIDED for FREE is 80 pips profit.

EURAUD seeems to have found support around 2620. if this does not hold i will still be looking at long entries around 1.2550.

paulo..

I enjoy your posts..don't be lured away by those trading signals guys.. smile.png

Hello Griffer,

The thing now need to know about yourself and your trading is what type of trader you are!!!!. If you are a position trader you trade the swing high/lows of the position trader, trading the swings within the longer term trend, then if you are a scalper you trade the swings within the daily ranges.

Entered a breakout trade on the GBPJPY at 126.31 . stop on entry was 126.24 about 8 pips including spread. Currently 22 pips profit.

You can also see the sell position i entered last week above which has only 10% profit left in the market, That has now been covered 300% profit on the hedge. watching 61.8 area. These trades happen quickly so can be difficult to post as i need to be onto it.

post-49444-0-12701100-1350294318_thumb.g

Bullish USD. Have been for a few weeks now.

Looking to buy USDCAD around 9700 with a 100 pip stop. Daily close below 9700 will open up 9430 . Thats the big risk, but who cares trade within your risk % and you have nothing to worry about. . Just an alert at this point as its trading 9780. Keep your eye on it. Could be an awesome trade. 700 to 2000 pip..

Last time i noticed a trade like this was the GBPNZD sell, first entry I got stopped , then entered again for a 1900 pip profit trade.

Edited by Paulo1

Posted 2012-10-12 09:46:07

Gold sell entry was triggered at 1773.50 stop 1774.16.

I also took the Silver Sell trade from 35 but never posted it. Most pairs, indices, commodities correlate with each other. One follows the other.

Gold first target hit at 1736

Silver first target hit at 32.66

GBPJPY holding sell from 126.79

GBPJPY long trade entered last at 126.31 was closed at 126.63,

Still hold EURAUD long, however looking weak to me and could 1.2557/48 .

AUDUSD still short from 1.0555.

Have taken nice profits from all the above trades, stops are in the money and am trading on the markets money. Great position to get yourself into.

Am excited about the USDCAD trade, These trades can take sometime to happen and patience is the key. As with risk management.

NZDUSD still short from 8320, have 5 sell entries at different locations.

Edited by Paulo1

EURAUD long entered at 1.2587 is now back at resistance zone 1.2672, Since entry this is the 3rd 1hr chart swing at this area. Really need a close above to get some momentum happening.

And we got that extra push last night. current price 1.2701 = 114 pips since entry last friday on this trade alone.

Edited by Paulo1

EURAUD long entered at 1.2587 is now back at resistance zone 1.2672, Since entry this is the 3rd 1hr chart swing at this area. Really need a close above to get some momentum happening.

And we got that extra push last night. current price 1.2701 = 114 pips since entry last friday on this trade alone.

Stop moved 1.2640

A quick summary of the most important risk appetite linked developments and things to watch going forward:

1. The S&P Index confirmed Friday’s constructive hold above the 1,422 key pivot support with a significant move higher at this week’s open; resistance now stands above at 1,469-1,470

2. EURUSD Testing the high from 5th Oct (1.3072); above a pennant formation, targets 1.3315

3. USDJPY Closes > 100-sma (78.75) 1st time in 6 tests following yesterday’s bullish key day; confirmation points above 79.22-79.40

4. EURJPY Close > 200-sma (101.85); resistance/confirmation above now= 103.85 (high from 17th Sept)

5. NZDUSD attempts to form a base above 0.8151-0.8058 support. Entered long this morning at 8142

6. Gold’s move lower now looks increasingly similar to the prior February/May ’12 decline; although it doesn’t fit with the risk backdrop elsewhere the 55-sma at 1,700 looks possible

Quite a few things to keep an eye on, with the possibility that notable trends could now be beginning; higher-USDJPY/-EURJPY and a potentially bullish setup from here on the S&P.

Edited by Paulo1

AUDNZD looking to sell at 1.2610 and 1.2622 stop 2640, target 1 @ 1.2522

Comment. Daily price action looks negative for the trade. 4hr looks positive, which is where the signal was generated.

Edited by Paulo1

all interesting..wonder if SPX will roll back over today?

gold..lot of people looking for pull-back to buy..not deep enough yet I fancy...

Really difficult to say with gold. Risk on, Risk off , plus the Algoe's kicking in. I just feel at the present the USD has some weakness in the short term, (1 week) and then it could have a nice bull run to Dec 12. US elections blah blah.

1736.54 is support. Upper number are 1754.56, 1762.41, 1770.27 to 1775.00 , expect a retrace and am looking to enter more sells pending on the risk and signal at those numbers.

SPX= 1443.28 support and have 1457 is a huge zone.

Intraday buying around 1446.50 ish. pending price action. All about risk.

Edited by Paulo1

Comment. Daily price action looks negative for the trade. 4hr looks positive, which is where the signal was generated.

Noitce the stoc divergence, shootong star at resistance, 4hr 200 sma resistance, top of channel are the reasons i took this trade.

Eduction only and not to be sold or used in other forums.

post-49444-0-97308000-1350459476_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

AUDNZD sell. am watching 1.2635. Huge zone.