Asia-web Direct

HumbleFlyer

has anbody seen this guys board. He lives in Patong but can't answer basic questions. If you disagree or worst know more he jumps your <deleted>???

This jerk wad insisted that the returant attached to the Phuket Cabana (now Ipanima cabana or something) was called the Side Walk Cafe. It have been La Salsa from day one which was about Songkran '01. The have some great Cuban posters of Fidel and Che and other stuff. both out door and indoor ( great Air con)

seating. All lating spice fare with some real cuban cigars for sale. Pricey but very nice, TG's don't like the snack food but the fancy drinks and air con are a real winner. How could a guy not know about the palce. BTW, he also states that the Meter Taxi Que at Dom Muang starts inside and you pay at the counter... Anybody know about this guy? Bad for the town!

has anbody seen this guys board.  He lives in Patong but can't answer basic questions.  If you disagree or worst know more he jumps your <deleted>???

This jerk wad insisted that the returant attached to the Phuket Cabana (now Ipanima cabana or something)  was called the Side Walk Cafe.  It have been La Salsa from day one which was about Songkran '01.  The have some great Cuban posters of Fidel and Che and other stuff.  both out door and indoor ( great Air con)

seating. All lating spice fare with some real cuban cigars for sale.  Pricey but very nice,  TG's don't like the snack food but the fancy drinks and  air con are a real winner.  How could a guy not know about the palce.  BTW, he also states that the Meter Taxi Que at Dom Muang starts inside and you pay at the counter...  Anybody know about this guy?  Bad for the town!

It`s not his board (forum),he is only the moderator.The forum belongs to Phuket.com :o

That board is part of his span system for junk motorbikes and way out of the action sleeping rentals. You are one of the worst posters there...A fountain of information and a really poor responder. Since you kiss up the the Moddie Tosser he will agree with your false posts. Boards like that run people out of Patong! You post on Patong and admit you've not been there is a year. Patong probably changes faster that and P4P town in LOS. He lives there and never gets off Nanai and ain't been the for a year.....A real info base!

That  board is part of his span system for junk motorbikes  and way out of the action sleeping rentals. You are one of the worst posters there...A fountain of information  and a really poor responder.  Since you kiss up the the Moddie Tosser he will agree with your false posts.  Boards like that run people out of Patong!  You post on Patong and admit you've not been there is a year.  Patong probably changes faster that and P4P town in LOS.  He lives there and never gets off Nanai and  ain't been the for a year.....A  real info base!

Then make your own forum and put your own information and content on it, in clear, concise, grammatically correct prose.. Otherwise all your doing is whining at someone elses efforts.

Before you say anything, YES I have done exactly that myself.

There are ample boards on Patong/Phuket.  Some body needs to pop this pimple on the but of a great place.  The guy is so self centered if you disagree and have better info you get banned.   I think the prick doesn't even leave Nanai Road.

He certainly does leave Nania Road.Left at least twice last month that I know of.

To see me!! :o:D:D

As he pointed out to me.The board is run the way the owners want it. Mainly for first time tourists and holiday makers.

If anyone dosn`t like it.They can !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

There`s only a couple of people banned.For extremely offensive language !!!

Humbleflyer, I think you've managed to highlight how difficult it can be to put quality content on the internet :o Your opinions are your own and therefore valid, however Thaivisa isn't the place to bag another's efforts at forum hosting.

This could get out hand and bitter quite quickly, my apologies but topic closed.