Where Can I Buy Pc Game? (football Manager 2009)

Enjibenji

Just wondering where I can buy this game for the PC?

It is a new release, and it will need to be a true copy because of it needing an activation code and registering online

thanks

go to central world 4th floor someware near banks section,

there is a small stall for pc games,but orignal stuff(expencive)sure you will get there.

or else MBK but not sure they have true copy or not

good luck

Don't do it! This gave ruins lives. When you realise that you have been up for four days trying to get Grimsby Town into the World Club Challenge, and that your wife has left you, you simply haven't turned up to work in a week and you're keeping a bottle under your desk to wee in... It's time to break the disc.

FM ruins lives!

Polecat, recovering addict: one day at a time.

I'll wait for a couple of months or so before buying it as they nearly always need patching. I haven't finished with FM 2008 yet.

i've been on their forum a lot and most people are saying that the 1 patch that is out already is enough to fix the main problems, and the game is easily playable now.

a lot of people are saying it's a lot better than any previous version too, and by a long distance...

:o

Fortune Town also has a shop on the 3rd floor which sells original PC games. Sometimes get some good bargains in here. It didn't have FM09 last Sunday as I am after it too :o

Did you try to check anywhere else today for it?

edit: if there are any fake copies, that will be fine too. I've got a true copy of it in my house so I can use the activation code from that. So, has anyone found it in MBK or anywhere else?

Edited by Enjibenji

Nah not tried anywhere else.

The shop in fortune town is a Zest though and according to DP25 they will have it on the 28th.

I will wait, though if you can't wait you can download it from STEAM, I think the price will be higher than 598 baht though.

The problem with buying a fake copy is that you can't patch it. The 1st patch, which is already available, is necessary to sort out the high number of injuries that players were suffering in the demos.

I think I read somewhere that this "injury bug" was intentional to ensure that more people bought an original copy.

I don't think MBK will have it.

Having the activation code wont allow you to patch a copy. This is because after you install the game from the disk, you have to copy the crack over the exe file that starts the game.

Most patches when installed change the exe file, therefore the copy version wont work with the new patch.

Waiting for a few weeks and trying to get a patched copy would be an option if it wasn't illegal. :o

For 598 baht I will be buying the original game.