Residence Certificate Needed But In Buriram Now

torrenova

I need to get a residence certificate but I am in Buriram. I've not seen or heard of any immigration office so where would I get one ?

I don't really want to have to go to Korat or Surin or father afield as I could possibly wait until I get back to Pattaya.

Anyone have any ideas ?

The nearest Immigration Offices are located in Kap Cheong and Korat. I would guess that they are both about 130 kilometers from Buriram - one to the south east and the other to the west respectively. I do not know of any other alternatives in this area.

I need to get a residence certificate but I am in Buriram. I've not seen or heard of any immigration office so where would I get one ?

I don't really want to have to go to Korat or Surin or father afield as I could possibly wait until I get back to Pattaya.

Anyone have any ideas ?

Hi

Whilst I live in Surin, I believe most guys from Buriram go down to Kap Cheong. IMHO they are the most helpful Immigration people I have come across and they have provided me with Residence certs a few times for free!.

Dave

So what do they need ? In Pattaya they want some photocopies of your passport and TM card and visa plus 2 photos and a lease in your name.

What happens if the lease in Buriram is in the missus' name ?

Hi torrenova

That info sounds about right to me.

Give them a call on 0-4455-9166, then you won't waste your time. They speak good Engrish.

There is a copy shop nearby to the Immigration Office.

229 M 10 Tumbon

Kapchoeng

Amper Kapchoeng

Jangwat Surin

e-mail - [email protected]

Dave

Not legally married un / fortunately !

Not sure about BiB doing it, wouldn't have thought they were up to such things but you never know. Anyone got one from the BiB ?

Yes, it is for a driving license / reg vehicle.

Hi Torrenova

I phoned Daw at Kap Cheong and she told me that Surin Police will not provide R letters or do 90 day reports. If there is an Immigration office within reasonable distance( :o ).

I do not understand how the Amphor can provide a letter seeing as I had to get one from Immigration (free) for the Amphor , when I got married??

Dave

Cheers Dave. I think it might just be better to make up a bogus lease and use Pattaya when I'm down there in a week or two. I can't be doing with driving around hundreds of kilometres just to have these yocals change their mind depending upon which way the wind blows.

Cheers Dave. I think it might just be better to make up a bogus lease and use Pattaya when I'm down there in a week or two. I can't be doing with driving around hundreds of kilometres just to have these yocals change their mind depending upon which way the wind blows.

Fair Comment, but you could phone first.

Its a simple procedure for them and took about 15 Min's the last time I got one, for the same reason.

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude