Does Ubon Have A Passport Office For Thai Nationals?

pab

My wife needs a new passport and was hoping we could do this in Ubon, rather than go back down to Bangkok where her initial passport was issued.

Any members know the location of such an office or at least the closest one to Si Sa Ket.

Appreciate your input.

My wife needs a new passport and was hoping we could do this in Ubon, rather than go back down to Bangkok where her initial passport was issued.

Any members know the location of such an office or at least the closest one to Si Sa Ket.

Appreciate your input.

Yes...but where it is I do not know. I'm sure one of the locals will enlighten you more. Cheers.

This has been a topic on TV before, but as usual........I can't find it.

When you drive north on Chayangkun rd (main rd throgh Ubon), and then come to the city park (Tung Si Muang) on the right hand side, turn left after the city hall, and it's a couple of 100 meters up the road on the left hand side.

The road is after Srinarong rd and before Palochai rd, but can't remember the name.

Edited by bergen

Tell Her to go Or Bor Jor Building behind the City Hall, and then (If facing City Hall) pass it from right hand side and go end of the road)

1st floor left hand side.

GPS coordinates

N 15.22958

E 104.85309

Many thanks Berger, Ubonjoe and MarcoH for your input.

My technology and resource capacity do not extend to the use of GPS cordinates but I'm sure we will find the place if we follow advice given....otherwise we will just call them on the numbers provided by Ubonjoe. Again many thanks

Many thanks Berger, Ubonjoe and MarcoH for your input.

My technology and resource capacity do not extend to the use of GPS cordinates but I'm sure we will find the place if we follow advice given....otherwise we will just call them on the numbers provided by Ubonjoe. Again many thanks

Hi

You can also put those coordinates to Google maps and there you can see where to go,, phone is also good.

My wife tells me it’s not possible to get a passport for thai children (age 8) is this true? I find it hard to believe and intend to find out for myself.

Cheers

amsterdam

No it's not true, i know many who have got them infants usually are placed to moms passport

Tell Her to go Or Bor Jor Building behind the City Hall, and then (If facing City Hall) pass it from right hand side and go end of the road)

GPS coordinates

N 15.22958

E 104.85309

Despite my technical limitations, I just used your cordinates on Google Earth and what do you know......I can now actually SEE where to go. Thanks MarcoH....its always good to learn something new everyday.

GPS coordinates

N 15.22958

E 104.85309

Despite my technical limitations, I just used your cordinates on Google Earth and what do you know......I can now actually SEE where to go. Thanks MarcoH....its always good to learn something new everyday.

You can't miss the place, it,s the main National Government Offices near the park. As for the Passport Office it is the most efficient Passpoet Office I have ever been to. Took the wife and new baby in to get her a new Passprot and a fisrt Passport for the baby, all done in 30 minutes and the baby wasn't even born in Thailand. JIM

Thanks to all above for your help. It was easy to find the Ubon Passport office after the help provided by members.

We went yesterday and were in and out in about 15 minutes !!! No problems at all.

Very efficient and helpful staff....far better than our previous experiences in Bangkok.

Highly recommend this office if such services are required.