Fedex Security Breach

JNASHDDS

Recently, I sent a FEDEX letter PAK from CNX to the U.S. and the FEDEX PAK was opened, the letter inside was sliced open and then re-inserted in a new FEDEX PAK and sent on to my final destination. I am now in the midst of an Identity Theft situation due to the contents in that letter. This seems to be an inside-job since a FEDEX trace revealed that there was no customs inspection either here in Thailand, or in the U.S. It had to be someone who had access to new,unused FEDEX PAKs.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with FEDEX?

J. Nash

Recently, I sent a FEDEX letter PAK from CNX to the U.S. and the FEDEX PAK was opened, the letter inside was sliced open and then re-inserted in a new FEDEX PAK and sent on to my final destination. I am now in the midst of an Identity Theft situation due to the contents in that letter. This seems to be an inside-job since a FEDEX trace revealed that there was no customs inspection either here in Thailand, or in the U.S. It had to be someone who had access to new,unused FEDEX PAKs.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with FEDEX?

J. Nash

Well Mr. Nash. sorry about your problem. Would be interested in a little more info than just FEDEX PAK mentioned in bold 5 times.

Did the contents contain any fish?