What Do You Want To Eat When You Get Very Hungry?

Muchi

What Do You Want To Eat When You Get Very Hungry?
<deleted>!

Bandwidth isn't free you know guys :o

Clicks are clicks, there are ads here, and everywhere, whats the diff? Have a pickle.

I was actually having a pop at the inane op.

But for the record ham, cheese and pickle :D

Interesting question.

What Do You Want To Eat When You Get Very Needy?

To fill that emotional hole that rears its ugly head too often, the first answer is Pizza. Comforting, heavy, warm, full of endorphin-creating cheese. I can eat two large (extra large, actually) thick crust pizzas, and then I feel loved again...

Unfortunately, in Chiang Mai, we only have super-thin-crust Italian style, which are tasty, but not as psychologically active as a good old N-American thick-crust loaded pizza.

So.........

In Thailand, it is Kao Mok Gai without the Gai - curried Chicken-Rice without the chicken. I prefer the Kao Mok, with the chicken from Kao Man Gai - Gai Tom (steamed chicken). So, it is the curried rice from Kao Mok Gai, with the steamed chicken from Kao Man Gai.

And if I could find a true Hong-Kong variety of Dim-Sum here in CM, then that would fill that needy hole too!

American Thanksgiving dinner (the 4th Thursday in November). Roast turkey, bread dressing, gravy, potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, fruit salad. It is the single thing I miss most about the States (except for my daughter). Fantastic annual holiday meal.

Edited by Lopburi99

I guess if I'm really hungry, I'd want something quick, filling and gratifying, full of flavour ..... my own version of fast food

salame felino & pagnotta bread

post-7932-1227260333_thumb.jpg

pecorino hard salty cheese

post-7932-1227260374_thumb.jpg

all washed down with a cold blondie

post-7932-1227260420_thumb.jpg

instant heaven and nourishing :o

Can you give me your adress? I come armed and seize your fridge hahahahaha

(sittting her without breakfast)