What Do You Want To Eat When You Get Very Hungry?

Muchi

When I'm very hungry I'd like to eat spicy food such as fried brasil leaves with sea food or spicy salad...something like that.. :D I love it very much. :D

When I get the Munchies Munchi, I like to eat fried banana leaves with cokonutts or baseballs. Not exactly fare of the Pharohs but fills me up. :o

I guess if I'm really hungry, I'd want something quick, filling and gratifying, full of flavour ..... my own version of fast food

salame felino & pagnotta bread

post-7932-1227260333_thumb.jpg

pecorino hard salty cheese

post-7932-1227260374_thumb.jpg

all washed down with a cold blondie

post-7932-1227260420_thumb.jpg

instant heaven and nourishing :o

If at home and its just a matter of being very hungry, I eat an apple, a handful of peanuts, or some crunchy peanut butter on apple slices.Then cook whatever or go out. If out, the closest OK restaurant but almost never desperate enough to go a place like McD's. I find it is hard to cook or even choose rationally at a restaurant when super hungry.

I will fry an egg with any leftover vegie in the fridge..

eat with rice (from last night) sriracha sauce...

My mom always have her own cooked "namprik" (chili paste) in the cupboard,

so I can get it to eat with my fried egg also..

but if it is late in the night, I will take about 4-5pcs of frankfurter,

put into the hard-boiled water for 3minutes...to refreshen it up..

then eat with dijon mustard..

When I'm very hungry I'd like to eat spicy food such as fried brasil leaves with sea food or spicy salad...something like that.. :D I love it very much. :o

How interesting, this is the kind of quality post that makes TV number one! Every day, mass migration.Sponsors take note!

I have yet to find a spicy "brasil" leaf, or even a Brazil leaf or even a Basil leaf. More of an aniseed taste, as opposed to spicy, curried dog has a bit of a kick!

Heinz used to make Alphabetti Spaghetti, it was quite tasty and educational too, you could make up words before you ate them, then hopefully add to your vocabulary, to be regurgitated at a later date, maybe as a meaningful post!

Edited by Underdog

At home ? What ever is handy, quick and easy.

Out and about ? What ever is convenient. Good thing there seems to be a Thai restaurant or street vendor on almost every block, though I do enjoy a meatball or steak & cheese sub from Subway now and then.