Matchmaking Site

greenjade

Mmm,Interesting;

I used to own a website called www.s#x-tours.com

Simple name, simple concept. In those days, the internet was a perfect outlet. Anyway, one thing led to another, and I approached a number of these agencies to get interested ladies if the gents wanted a "long term and loving relationship"

Before you flame me, now I am not proud of that business, although it did rake in some good $$$ for a while.

Now I never had a problem with the boys in brown, but I did get a few emails from them, after I approached the "Matchmaking" agencies. Even at that point they knew what I was doing, and they warned me about some (more than 5) of the agencies, I was trying to engage for business.

So, I would say be careful, and most of all before you part with money, get some customer references. If they won't provide customer references - walk on.

good luck.

BTW, I am playing with the idea of this myself, only problem I have is screening the men, I have an endless supply if interested women.

Can anyone suggest how to screen the men ???

:o

Mmm,Interesting;

Simple name, simple concept. In those days, the internet was a perfect outlet. Anyway, one thing led to another, and I approached a number of these agencies to get interested ladies if the gents wanted a "long term and loving relationship"

Before you flame me, now I am not proud of that business, although it did rake in some good $$$ for a while.

Now I never had a problem with the boys in brown, but I did get a few emails from them, after I approached the "Matchmaking" agencies. Even at that point they knew what I was doing, and they warned me about some (more than 5) of the agencies, I was trying to engage for business.

So, I would say be careful, and most of all before you part with money, get some customer references. If they won't provide customer references - walk on.

good luck.

BTW, I am playing with the idea of this myself, only problem I have is screening the men, I have an endless supply if interested women.

There's no way. But you raised an interesting point.

Mmm,Interesting;

good luck.

I would say the only way you could do some screening is if you had an office in the western country, but that would be a lot of extra cost.

does anyone know this service-http://www.sweetsingles.com/index.html ? how credible is it? I asked them to sell me the name/contact info. of a certain lady but they hadn't answered me yet.

also, I need to find a woman who could help me to locate that lady. please email to: [email protected]

I know the website; in fact I visited them 2 years ago near the airport. shabby office; bad service; I had a lot of questions but bad answers.

The lady you'r looking for probably doesn't exist (anymore).

Try your luck at: www.asiafriendfinder.com

you have direct contact with the lady you like; also Thai but mainly Chinese (very attractive, educated and sweet) I know!

good luck

not so easy mattnich; everybody shows himself better than he/she in fact is. Don't we all when we meet a nice partner?

But there are loads of single men (in Europe) looking for a nice (Thai) lady; the problem is the visa to get the lady into Europe but not impossible.

Curious how you want to set this up. Internet? Best chance I would guess.

If I were you I would approach the higher end of the 'matching' market.

To your question "how to screen the men".....how to screen the girls/ladies?

If I hit any plane from Thailand to Europe I can spot the B/girls from a mile...proudly walking around with their West-trophees...

LaoPo

I do know one reasonably good one, actually run by a falang, PM me if you like, I am not going to give fre advertising to someone who doesn't pay for it.

On a lighter note but still true, tell me what you want, I can organise a village girl for you in a matter of hours.

My fees are reasonable - compared to some of those companies.

So now its a Bar/Guesthouse/Internet/Visa-run/Matchmaking we have here in Surin.

Of course I will gratutiously plug myself when I get the website going.

:o:D:D

dating websites are all a risk. It all depends on how honest the person (who is advertising or looking) potrays themselves. Many tend to lie about themselves.

I have friends who had horrible experiences with them and 1-2 who were luckier.

Has anyone seen a girl listed on these dating sites, they recognise from a bar or MP?

Some very pretty girls are listed.

Udon..............do you realize some of these girls do not put their real pictures on the website or have "cosmetics" done to their picture (less pimples, slimmer, younger etc). Anything is possible with the advance technology of digital imaging!! :o

Some years back before i met my wife i dated some girls through www.asianfriendfinder.com . They are pretty good and you get a lot of response although i feel they are a tad expensive just to look at some pics.

But you can have some nice dates if you want. It still only works out if the two persons click...

but it think internet dating has become the norm with young people just to find some friends first.

There is another similar website just for thai girls also but i can't recall the name.

Also you have fillipinofriendfinder.com for girls from there.

I actually had a relationship for a few months with a chinese girl from california through that website. :D

But i met my wife in a shop in belgium, so you can't beat personal contact at all. :o

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone seen a girl listed on these dating sites, they recognise from a bar or MP?

Udon..............do you realize some of these girls do not put their real pictures on the website or have "cosmetics" done to their picture (less pimples, slimmer, younger etc). Anything is possible with the advance technology of digital imaging!! :o

i used to date a few from those sites an icq, messenger etc. :D

i did meet them in bangkok, and must say 7 out of 10 are crap, falsifid deatils, pic's etc. :D

but the other 3 were great one night stands :D

anyway now rely on somsak for my regular supply of students that match my criterea :D

Udon..............do you realize some of these girls do not put their real pictures on the website or have "cosmetics" done to their picture (less pimples, slimmer, younger etc). Anything is possible with the advance technology of digital imaging!! :D

i did meet them in bangkok, and must say 7 out of 10 are crap, falsifid deatils, pic's etc. :D

anyway now rely on somsak for my regular supply of students that match my criterea :o

I am taking Udon's spares :D

I can understand to a point why guys want to use these agencies but i wouldn't. get a life. Go out and meet genuine woman. I think that many of these sites pray on sad guys from around the world that have no chance of meeting a woman unless they use these sites. I think that the majority of these guys are losers and sad as fukc.

• 1 month later...

what's somsak?

Udon..............do you realize some of these girls do not put their real pictures on the website or have "cosmetics" done to their picture (less pimples, slimmer, younger etc). Anything is possible with the advance technology of digital imaging!! :D

anyway now rely on somsak for my regular supply of students that match my criterea :D

I am taking Udon's spares :o