P*****d Off Brit

triman

:o AM READY FOR A SERIOUS FLAMING!!!!!!

your usual ere,

HOW do so many of you you expats manage to get to the los,live and work without getting kicked out?

Have been for many hols to Thailand since finding out my soulmate!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Blighty was diddlin my bro`and god knows who else while i was busy grafftin ma t**s off for ma family....

your usual ere,

HOW do so many of you you expats manage to get to the los,live and work without getting kicked out?

in Blighty was diddlin my bro`and god knows who else while i was busy grafftin ma t**s off for ma family....

An erudite and articulate chappie here :D

your usual ere,

i work for a large multinaltional, they organise my visas, work permit, apartmen etc... oh..and pay me stuff called money that helps me live.

Penelope Pitstop PLC ?

I was lucky to be born the heir to a vast fortune .

After 34 years of spunking as much dough on my playboy lifestyle as is humanly possible,I haven't even put a dent in my lolly pot.

And before anyone asks, no I don't feel guilty and no I don't do loans or gifts.

I think I might have jumped the gun, this is my next life I'm talking about.Oh well back to work :o

:D AM READY FOR A SERIOUS FLAMING!!!!!!

your usual ere,

He should fit in well round here then......... :o

:D AM READY FOR A SERIOUS FLAMING!!!!!!

your usual ere,

He should fit in well round here then......... :D

Just as soon as he learns to speak english. :o:D

i work for a large multinaltional, they organise my visas, work permit, apartmen etc... oh..and pay me stuff called money that helps me live.

So do I but I don't think it's a good idea to go around reminding people of it.

He's a Kiwi :o

Surely he'd be paid in Sheep's genitalia, then Doc ?

He gets a good Velcro glove allowance.

a question was asked.i answered simply and objectively.maybe my information can be used to help answer the original question about how some,not all, expats persist themselves in LOS. some of you other long termers in different situations should help add to the mix of how you stay and live here.

btw: i'm half kiwi/half aussie.

a question was asked.i answered simply and objectively.maybe my information can be used to help answer the original question about how some,not all, expats persist themselves in LOS. some of you other long termers in different situations should help add to the mix of how you stay and live here.

Which half is which ? :o

Whats that then? Something like a dead drunk? :D

Nope. It is a sheep shagging drunk. :D

R U sure? A kiwi is a short, fat dead bird, and an aussie is... well, I'll have to think about that some more... :D:o

Now here's hoping that you have the wherewithall to undertake something as big as that :D

:o The p****d off Brit here,

sorry that i could not be as interlectual as some of you out there in my earlier post ....

I was trying to make light of a rather serious situation that i have found myself to be in.

Some of you who replied are so far up your own <deleted> that i am sure you can see out your own mouths!

Can take a joke,even laugh at myself but i suppose that you smartarses are over there to continue with your arrogant and class structuring little lives,in as you say a third world country, where you can behave like the spoilt little prep boys you so obviously where.

Can take a joke,even laugh at myself but i suppose that you smartarses are over there to continue with your arrogant and class structuring little lives,in as you say a third world country, where you can behave like the spoilt little prep boys you so obviously where.

Well you are asking how to join them...................

Well you are asking how to join them...................

yes maybe so but why do others judge you because you are not as articulate?? :o

Triman, just a couple of points that might help you on this forum and to answer a few of your questions.

AM READY FOR A SERIOUS FLAMING!!!!!

Shouldn't say this unless you really are and have the ammo (verbal skills) to defend yourself. When you use all CAPS, it's considered yelling on the internet.

How do so many of you expats manage to get to the los, live and work without getting kicked out?

I would think there are a lot that are married to Thais and have retired here. Another group work for multinational companies and make a really good living with most expenses paid by the company (home,etc.). Some are teachers or other types of work and get their visa through the company or school. Some people work here illegally and run a big chance of getting kicked out. You can find out about job rules and Thai regulations on just about any subject here at Thaivisa.

Not my place to say anything about your misses or ex misses as the case might be.

Above all else, relax. :o