P*****d Off Brit

triman

I would think there are a lot that are married to Thais and have retired here. Another group work for multinational companies and make a really good living with most expenses paid by the company (home,etc.). Some are teachers or other types of work and get their visa through the company or school. Some people work here illegally and run a big chance of getting kicked out. You can find out about job rules and Thai regulations on just about any subject here at Thaivisa.

And some of us are married to Thais (which allows us to stay here), but telecommute to a job in the west (which pays the bills).

I would think there are a lot that are married to Thais and have retired here. Another group work for multinational companies and make a really good living with most expenses paid by the company (home,etc.). Some are teachers or other types of work and get their visa through the company or school. Some people work here illegally and run a big chance of getting kicked out. You can find out about job rules and Thai regulations on just about any subject here at Thaivisa.

And some of us are married to Thais (which allows us to stay here), but telecommute to a job in the west (which pays the bills).

telecommunte? bit behind the times mike, nowadays we teleport.

:D

Thats all I have to add as I have no idea what this thread is about, I caught something about someone diddling their own brother and he wanted to escape to Thailand? is that correct?

:o

Yes, I thought the same first time I read it but now I think it was his brother that was diddly his wife so now he wants to come to LOS.

He wants some ideas about how to find the money.

Does anyone agree with me that he should use his brother's credit card

Edited by Thetyim

btw: i'm half kiwi/half aussie.

Whats that then? Something like a dead drunk? :D

Nope. It is a sheep shagging drunk. :D

R U sure? A kiwi is a short, fat dead bird, and an aussie is... well, I'll have to think about that some more... :D:o

Short fat dead bird..are you sure Rav...Me thinks you have lived in Greece too long :D

He seems to be asking how to live here,difficult to say though,because of the "language" he uses...

I'm sure everyone would be happy to help him if he just asked his question in a bit less arrogant way.....

Seems he said that his soulmate was shagging his brother while he was away working?

If so he's in title to be upset but to take it out on us here is a bit far off target. :o

SOme of us expats have great jobs here mate......like myself...I get paid great money to drive up to Chiang rai and bring back some much needed medication for the people in Bangkok. I see it as community work but I get paid as well........what a life !! The only problem is I have to do it in the middle of the night becasue apparently the little green and pink pills go off in the daylight. :o

:o The p****d off Brit here,

sorry that i could not be as interlectual as some of you out there in my earlier post ....

I was trying to make light of a rather serious situation that i have found myself to be in.

Some of you who replied are so far up your own <deleted> that i am sure you can see out your own mouths!

Can take a joke,even laugh at myself but i suppose that you smartarses are over there to continue with your arrogant and class structuring little lives,in as you say a third world country, where you can behave like the spoilt little prep boys you so obviously where.

Which you definitely were not. Your spelling is atrocious.