Request For Pinned Topic Regarding Truth About Aids

mc2

I made some suggestions on AIDS prevention on a thread , and one poster accused me of being somewhat hysterical.

So I came to the health forum to get some info in the pinned section , I just want some info on the Truth about AIDs, male-male-female-female transmission , how hard it is to get , risk statistics , prevention methods , etc.

I found a topic on AIDS conspiracy theories , but it wasnt what I was after.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Hiv-Aids-Con...es-t169704.html

I then did a search of AIDS/HIV on the health forum , surprised to find no topics matched what I was looking for.

There is also a mass of conflicting info on Google.

But im sure there is a doctor here that can sift fact from hysteria.

So I am making a request to have a topic of links and trustworthy sources of info about AIDS as a pinned topic to the health forum. Thanks.

I believe Sheryl, our health forum mod, is a licensed nurse with a great deal of knowledge and expertise in the most recent research and trends on HIV. I'm sure if you started a topic on the matter in the Health forum she would point you to several reliable sources. I can't say from my own experience that some sort of dedicated forum would be needed- perhaps a dedicated thread, though we have had several of those to my recollection. Either way, I think Sheryl would be the best judge.

"S"