Farangs Total Disregard For Their Own Safety

Maigo6

I am amazed at Farangs total disregard for their own safety.

I was absolutely shocked last night in Pattaya, I saw a helmetless Farang roaring down 2nd Road on a sports bike at breakneck speed, flying past bars that had other Farangs smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, and some of these guys actually ended up taking an unknown girl with all her possible unknown diseases back to a hotel room. :D

Do Farangs have no regard for their safety at all ?

I wonder how many of these so called educated people have a wife back in Farangland that they will endanger with whatever disease they contract in Thailand?

I find it totally disgusting, then again, maybe their parents didn't care enough to educate them about the dangers of Smoking and Drinking and driving too fast.

What the he-ll is wrong with these people ? :o

Edited by PeaceBlondie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was absolutely shocked last night in Pattaya, I saw a helmetless Farang roaring down 2nd Road on a sports bike at breakneck speed, flying past bars that had other Farangs smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, and some of these guys actually ended up taking an unknown girl with all her possible unknown diseases back to a hotel room. :D

I wonder how many of these so called educated people have a wife back in Farangland that they will endanger with whatever disease they contract in Thailand?

I find it totally disgusting, then again, maybe their parents didn't care enough to educate them about the dangers of Smoking and Drinking and driving too fast.

Sure they weren't Thais masquerading as Farang :D - the bike speed may give it away !!

Good point Maigo6,

but TIT and every farang is here becauce they are fed up beeing educated about the dangers of smoking, drinking alcohol, driving too fast,....

PS. Beeing happily married, I wouldnt end up in Pattaya anyway!

Munich

snowfall - minus 3 degrees

So this is what really goes on in the so-called 'Land of Smiles.' I wonder just how long these so-called 'farangs' will be smiling for when they discover the true cost of their selfish and irresponsible behaviour is a resultant shower of AIDS and death! You're completely right Maigo. I also blame the so-called parents who probably encouraged them to smoke crack and listen to so-called 'gangsta rap.'

I agree with you. Not only do these farangs have disregard for their own life, they endanger the lives of others.

Funny thing is, due to their inability to take responsibility, they tend to blame the local populace for everything.

Yeah!!! right!

Pattaya should be all about relaxing on the beautiful beaches and admiring the wonderful architecture and world class museums that this town has to offer.

I can't believe that you've seen white trash foreigners driving to fast with no helmet and picking up whores!!! That's simply scandalous!

erm, this is very likely Maijo's retaliation thread by all accounts against the one about thais with babys and kids on the back of motorbikes, don't let it wind you up too much folks. :D

I agree. Mr. "doesn't lie" is winding you up folks. :D

Light the touch paper... and see what happens :o

There's a great deal of research being done in Pattaya on the effects of gravity, mostly by farangs who seem ignorant to the dangers of such research or selflessly devote themselves to the task regardless.

:o I'm expecting a breakthrough any day now... :D

Well maigoo , the 'Consolation prize' is about the only thing for free in Thailand at this time , cannot blame guys on holiday taking something for nothing , of course it comes nicely packaged , just remember 'Boys Will Be boys' when they free themselves from their mothers apron strings .

Nevermind people (of whatever nationality) riding a motorbike in Pattaya without a helment - At the rate Farangs are chucking themselves off buildings in Pattaya a helmet is advisable for anyone out of doors.

There is a real risk of being tw@ed on the head by some old codger as he plummets towards the concrete in his bid to escape his life of bliss in "Paradise-on-Sea"

Nevermind people (of whatever nationality) riding a motorbike in Pattaya without a helment - At the rate Farangs are chucking themselves off buildings in Pattaya a helmet is advisable for anyone out of doors.

There is a real risk of being tw@ed on the head by some old codger as he plummets towards the concrete in his bid to escape his life of bliss in "Paradise-on-Sea"

Why do so many people thiink that these divers do it themselves. I've never once heard of anyone diving from a hotel in Khon Kaen or Udon. Why? Becasue all the Thai criminals are drawn to Pataya as well as the scum from the rest of the world.

Yeah!!! right!

Pattaya should be all about relaxing on the beautiful beaches and admiring the wonderful architecture and world class museums that this town has to offer.

I can't believe that you've seen white trash foreigners driving to fast with no helmet and picking up whores!!! That's simply scandalous!

What good is it going with someone for XXX if you haven,t got a helmet :D

marshbags :o

Referring to the OP post, it almost sounds like a joke? Man its Pattaya.

" smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol" dude its a bar, please tell me your joking.

I agree with you on the moron flying down the street with no helmet, but I mean come on, whats the big deal about going out and having a few beers and taking a girl home? thats what condoms are for my friend.