Fm Transmitter

Greenside

I am looking for a low power FM transmitter (like this) so I can listen to internet radio around the house. Has anyone seen something similar around town? I've tried the obvious places like Amorn and the computer plazas but they only carry the ultra low power jobs that play an iPod through your car stereo. They're simple little devices but I would like to avoid having to import one, besides which the one in the link is very expensive for what it is.

I am looking for a low power FM transmitter (like this) so I can listen to internet radio around the house. Has anyone seen something similar around town? I've tried the obvious places like Amorn and the computer plazas but they only carry the ultra low power jobs that play an iPod through your car stereo. They're simple little devices but I would like to avoid having to import one, besides which the one in the link is very expensive for what it is.

Not quite what you are looking for but may suffice if nothing else comes along.

I bought in Pantip Plaza for some 300-350 baht a wireless head phone set for the TV. I found out that it is also an FM radio transmitter. It is not too satisfactory for that, however, because there is no way to select stations; it only has a scan option.

On the plus side it does work at least one room away from the small transmitter.

Both the transmitter and head phones require two AAA batteries.