Finding A Nice Intelligent Thai Girl To Marry

venturalaw

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thai women studying for post-graduate degrees in western countries - would those be the ones working as prostitutes in order to finance 'college-fees'?

Seriously, are you that idiotic?

i'm sure those thai women on scholarships, company funded post grad education,dual citizens with student loans, family paid tuition etc..... would disagree.

I am a single professional who has been married before, but I have never had any children. I have been to Thailand 4 times in the last 8 months. Just looking for some suggestions as to how to meet that one special Thai lady with whom I will raise a family.  Not to generalize, but the Thai people I have met are so warm, I would be proud to call them family.

save the airfare. there are many intelligent thai women studying for post-graduate degrees in western countries that you could court.

Agree with you Khun Penelope. Many decent thai gals , studying overseas, many got scholarships, many got support from their families, only few are black sheep, and might support themselves as a pros. But on the other side, prost. who still eager to further their studies is much better than prost who wants to empty Farangs pockets.

If you know some thai family, try to make friend with them, with nicely and smartly way, they might introduce you to know some other thai friends. Or visiting some thai course, or any place where you can meet decent and middle class thai family who have normal jobs. Thais are friendly to farangs,* too* friendly you can say.

Or going to thai chat room, you might find some decent gals, but better not in Bkk chat room...there are too many wild and naughty gals..;-)

I'm a thai gal ..and very decent ;-) hehee...and able to speak and write English and German. But decent gals, you shall be proved by her family too, if you are suit for their daughter, and many other of her relations or not.

You can visit Thai temple or thai club in your country, you might meet many decent gals there. Making interest of thai culture. But decent gals have little sexappeal than BG. They are professional to hunt men, they know all tricks how to make you fall on her and even heartbreaker......have to laugh everytime when I have to read...Farang committed suicide....as BG walked away. There are many ways to meet decent gals...but decent gal...is hunting for decent guys as well.

I am sure this nice post will make you having loads of PMs from farangs (both outside and inside thailand). :o

Morever,I hope that you didn't get a PM from Joe.  :o

You are funny, Sas_cars.....nope. never get any emails of anybody in this forum as I am newbie here...dont even know how to send email to them or see any emails of chatters here or how to post a pic on the name...hurrrr..

But I think Farangs scared of decent gals who talk too much too..55555. ;-)

thai women studying for post-graduate degrees in western countries - would those be the ones working as prostitutes in order to finance 'college-fees'?

So that's how your High so wife got her degree then joe? you sure would need one to work for the UN, no? Or does she do other favours for her bosses :o

ps: Mods , how long will this trash be around still?

Morever,I hope that you didn't get a PM from Joe.  :D

You are funny, Sas_cars.....nope. never get any emails of anybody in this forum as I am newbie here...dont even know how to send email to them or see any emails of chatters here or how to post a pic on the name...hurrrr..

But I think Farangs scared of decent gals who talk too much too..55555. ;-)

Although I have been here longer than you,and my status shows me as senior member,but I still feel myself as a newbie. :o Anyways,me either doesn't know much about chatting here in forums.But I still know basics,as I have wandered here for quite sometime.So don't worry,just stay tuned and you will have your skills being updated เรือยๆ :D

He's a moron, I have now been married to a Thai ex BG for 12 years, and I may add the best 12 years of my life, it's the person and not what she's doing, there is so many lovely girls working in the bars, looking for a better life, give them a chance, many of them deserves it :o

I am a single professional who has been married before, but I have never had any children. I have been to Thailand 4 times in the last 8 months. Just looking for some suggestions as to how to meet that one special Thai lady with whom I will raise a family.  Not to generalize, but the Thai people I have met are so warm, I would be proud to call them family.

save the airfare. there are many intelligent thai women studying for post-graduate degrees in western countries that you could court.

Agree with you Khun Penelope. Many decent thai gals , studying overseas, many got scholarships, many got support from their families, only few are black sheep, and might support themselves as a pros. But on the other side, prost. who still eager to further their studies is much better than prost who wants to empty Farangs pockets.

If you know some thai family, try to make friend with them, with nicely and smartly way, they might introduce you to know some other thai friends. Or visiting some thai course, or any place where you can meet decent and middle class thai family who have normal jobs. Thais are friendly to farangs,* too* friendly you can say.

Or going to thai chat room, you might find some decent gals, but better not in Bkk chat room...there are too many wild and naughty gals..;-)

I'm a thai gal ..and very decent ;-) hehee...and able to speak and write English and German. But decent gals, you shall be proved by her family too, if you are suit for their daughter, and many other of her relations or not.

You can visit Thai temple or thai club in your country, you might meet many decent gals there. Making interest of thai culture. But decent gals have little sexappeal than BG. They are professional to hunt men, they know all tricks how to make you fall on her and even heartbreaker......have to laugh everytime when I have to read...Farang committed suicide....as BG walked away. There are many ways to meet decent gals...but decent gal...is hunting for decent guys as well.

Thats how I met my Thai wife,she was doing Masters in Sydney, paid by her family. However inititally I thought she was Aussie-Chinese because of her English accent and appearance.I was not until I started seeing her that I found out she was Thai.

There are many places you can meet nice Thai girls and some of them can be found in bars, I am sure that he will find a girl that turns his head somewhere in Thailand.

Many Thai bar girls get married to farangs and go on to make good lives for themselves in their adopted countries, without resorting to their previous occupations. Some will openly admit to their past and some create new lives for themselves. Dont knock a girl just cause she works in a bar, sure some of them are money grabbers but there are many that just want to meet a nice guy who will look after them.

Agree with the sending of money....Dont do it.

For the record, although I have been to Thailand numerous times, I have never been to the bar scene. I don't drink any longer, and I don't smoke. I will be returning to Thailand probably early next year (2005). I did meet one young woman (Thai) who worked for the government, was educated, but later discovered that she had quite a troubled past (child abuse). Anyway, without further detail, I love the culture, and the people. I appreciate all of the responses.

Lots of advise here but no leads, so here you go.

She is in Chiang Mai

" I m 3rd year student in Business English degree.I can speak every perfect English but i didn't speak much to foriegners.Recently, i have been teahcing THAI for months now.I found myself enjoy teaching so much.SO MAINLY I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD FRIEND AND A STUDENT IN THE SAME TIME.I don't want to charge a friend but u must understand i need to live my life so I OFFER A PRIVATE CLASS AT YOUR PLACE START AT 120 BHT..I COME TO YOU..OR IF YOU COME TO ME I CHARGE 100 BHT FOR ONLY ONE PERSON..."YOU WILL GET MORE THAN YOU EXPECT"..CALL:YOK 06-1833835 . "

This thread just goes to show how Thailand is perceived abroad...It is pretty sad really!  By the way if you want "family" you will get more then what you bargained for.... :o

Being an only child, I really welcome family. Perhaps after time I will feel differntly, but I don't think so.

She is in Chiang Mai

" I m 3rd year student in Business English degree.I can speak every perfect English but i didn't speak much to foriegners.Recently, i have been teahcing THAI for months now.I found myself enjoy teaching so much.SO MAINLY I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD FRIEND AND A STUDENT IN THE SAME TIME.I don't want to charge a friend but u must understand i need to live my life so I OFFER A PRIVATE CLASS AT YOUR PLACE START AT 120 BHT..I COME TO YOU..OR IF YOU COME TO ME I CHARGE 100 BHT FOR ONLY ONE PERSON..."YOU WILL GET MORE THAN YOU EXPECT"..CALL:YOK 06-1833835 .  "

I appreciate the offer, but I do not reside in Thailand. When I get back, perhaps I'll take you up on your offer.

Venturalaw, are you serious about this? You sound a little naive for a lawyer. It makes me suspicious of your sincerity.

If you wish to lower your risks of getting ripped off and to really see if this is for you... then...if it's financialy possible take a year off from your practice/work. Do volunteer work in Thailand. There are religious groups and non religious groups. You'll meet people who are earnest in their efforts to help others and when they see you are sincere, perhaps, they will steer you towards locals who are also sincere people and away from those who are bad news. If that doesn't work out you can teach english anywhere in Thailand. Meet people. Network. Risking your money and your heart should not be done on the cheap or on the quick if you can afford otherwise. You're talking about a wife and kids. Spending time you wil learn how to read all those smiles. Sometimes a smile can mean you have reached the threshold of getting your ass beaten.

I hope it works out for you. Every connection that works paves the way for the next man who follows your steps. So good luck! :o

-a

Exclude no category of Thai girl -- that means leave the door wide open for ALL types (including BGs) to walk in; intelligence and brainpower, planning and/or strategy hardly qualify for top honors in this intriguing endeavor of the heart -- when the right girl "fires" it will defy ALL previously and herein mentioned "qualifications", "barriers" and social-stances" etc. etc. Language barriers, family interference, cultural and social imbroglios will ALL be swept away by the "winds of change" -- one need only be cognizant of inevitable difficulties that 2 vastly differing cultures are likely to present; but these difficulties are TINY in comparison to the awesome motive force of the "right" TG/foreigner combo. There is NO mistaking the "look" of a TG who is falling &/or has fallen for you! -- therein lies the easiest "elimination" process! As others have so eloquently stated here, there is no better race of women on earth and for those of us who have had the pleasure of battling with several white women, the change is akin to finding a cure for cancer!

- when the right girl "fires" it will defy ALL previously and herein mentioned "qualifications", "barriers" and social-stances" etc. etc.  Language barriers, family interference, cultural and social imbroglios will ALL be swept away by the "winds of change" --

Did you write that yourself ?

Welcome to the board , you are obviously going to be an asset here.

I look forward to more posts from you

She is in Chiang Mai

" I m 3rd year student in Business English degree.I can speak every perfect English but i didn't speak much to foriegners.Recently, i have been teahcing THAI for months now.I found myself enjoy teaching so much.SO MAINLY I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD FRIEND AND A STUDENT IN THE SAME TIME.I don't want to charge a friend but u must understand i need to live my life so I OFFER A PRIVATE CLASS AT YOUR PLACE START AT 120 BHT..I COME TO YOU..OR IF YOU COME TO ME I CHARGE 100 BHT FOR ONLY ONE PERSON..."YOU WILL GET MORE THAN YOU EXPECT"..CALL:YOK 06-1833835 .  "

Whoops, I have just noticed that it does not say this is a female.

Anyway the email is [email protected] if anyone is interested

l

Sorry to quote again but the edit button does not appear on this posting

Don't make the mistake of thinking that Thailand has some conveyor belt of Stepford wives, ready and willing to provide you with a family.

Any successful relationship you have with a Thai woman is going to be more demanding and need more work than with a woman from your own culture.

How would you know, you buy yours. Look at the last one, you went of working to return to find your live in at your Little Bungy with her husband.

Now you have a live in that was sent down from the country, obviously working in a 7/11 and fell madly in love with you, how much??????

Sad :o:D:D

Edited by wiseman

Venturalaw, are you serious about this?  You sound a little naive for a lawyer.  It makes me suspicious of your sincerity. 

If you wish to lower your risks of getting ripped off and to really see if this is for you... then...if it's financialy possible take a year off from your practice/work.  Do volunteer work in Thailand.  There are religious groups and non religious groups.  You'll meet people who are earnest in their efforts to help others and when they see you are sincere, perhaps, they will steer you towards locals who are also sincere people and away from those who are bad news.  If that doesn't work out you can teach english anywhere in Thailand.  Meet people.  Network.  Risking your money and your heart should not be done on the cheap or on the quick if you can afford otherwise.  You're talking about a wife and kids.  Spending time you wil learn how to read all those smiles.  Sometimes a smile can mean you have reached the threshold of getting your ass beaten.

I hope it works out for you.  Every connection that works paves the way for the next man who follows your steps.  So good luck!  :o

-a

I am quite sincere, but admittedly somewhat naive about Thia women. I am learning. Bottomline is that we are all individuals, however I have discovered that Thai women are much more appealing to me then Western women. By the way, I have been practicing law in California since 1990.

Your comments are appreciated.

goog note from stickman last week >>>

says it all >>>

:o

Boyfriend wanted!

My name is Song. I am look for new boyfriend because my old bf go and leave me alone so much. About myself, I am good looking but act rather childish at times. I prefer to believe in the beautiful dream rather than the truth about the world. I like fluffy toys, and to wear clothes that make me look like I am in kindergarten. Sex generally is boring to me and I only do it because my bf likes it. Also, I hate street food because the food is dirty. Plus I am good girl and never consider in my life to give a blow job (I think it is weird). So if you are a young man that likes a pretty girl but is not require sex, and if you can put up with my childish behaviour and also never talk about anything serious (because I hate to talk like that) you are the perfect match for me. I prefer a man with no backbone who will do anything I ask and always be polite and live in my happy, pink, fluffy dream world, where we can both be happy dumb dumbs.

:D

goog note from stickman last week >>>

says it all >>>

:o

Boyfriend wanted!

My name is Song.  I am look for new boyfriend because my old bf go and leave me alone so much.  About myself, I am good looking but act rather childish at times.  I prefer to believe in the beautiful dream rather than the truth about the world.  I like fluffy toys, and to wear clothes that make me look like I am in kindergarten.  Sex generally is boring to me and I only do it because my bf likes it.  Also, I hate street food because the food is dirty.  Plus I am good girl and never consider in my life to give a blow job (I think it is weird).  So if you are a young man that likes a pretty girl but is not require sex, and if you can put up with my childish behaviour and also never talk about anything serious (because I hate to talk like that) you are the perfect match for me.  I prefer a man with no backbone who will do anything I ask and always be polite and live in my happy, pink, fluffy dream world, where we can both be happy dumb dumbs.

:D

Sounds like a Western woman. I can't seem to get away from them.

That actually sounds very much like my Bangkok Thai ex of very short duration a few years ago. In most respects.

There are plenty of intelligent Thai girls. If, however, you are looking for a Thai girl with a high level of general knowledge (as it is classified in the West) you may have to look a bit harder.

You have already seen how many different and conflicting opinions there are on this subject. It is obvious that after 4 visits you are 'smitten' and probably were after your very first visit...

My advice is use your 'gut' feelings and do not worry if she is a prostitute, bar girl or not. As a "decent" girl is just as likey to cheat on you in the long term as a bar girl is. All will depend on the girls nature, time and circumstances. Do not listen to heavy generalizations, although do take notice of and learn something about the cultural traits.

Do not rush into things, there is no hurry. Do not send money to a bar girl to keep her away from the bars while you make arrangements for marriage. Do not send money to a "decent" girl either because suddenly one of her family needs an operation. In other words 'use your loaf'.

Be Lucky!

I can totally agree with this, I married a BG 12 years ago, it's my 6th marrige and the last one, it has been 12 wonderful years, don't leave out the BG's there is a lot of nice girls out there.

it's my 6th marrige and the last one

Sonthaya...how do you know its your last one??? You are not dead yet!! Never will know.......just yet until you are in your grave :o

Had one friend who married a Thai woman (not BG) and came back one day from work to find himself locked out of his house.........they have been married 15 years and 3 kids.

Not saying it will happen to you but one can never know. It's always a risk!