Work Permit Without Company Registration?

i have a question i couldnt find a clear answer on by searching the topics. i own a small internet biz that pays well to sustain myself and even one or two more people and i am living in thailand on a tourist visas right now. i would like to apply for a non-imm B visa and get a work permit to legally "work" in thailand under my business, however i do not have the capital funds in thailand for a full blown 2M baht company registration. can i simply get a non-imm B visa and get a work permit that way and just go out every three months?

any help in this is greatly appreciated.

It is not two million cash needed.

The requirement is a registered paid up company with two million baht. The paid up capital is essentially the portion of authorized stock that the company has issued and received payment for.

As of now, payment of the shares can be in many forms not just money. It can be in Know-how, goods, services, property, good will, or even shares in another company. (The latter is often used when one company takes over another.)

Your costs to get legal is lots less than you may think.

A company basic registration with two million Baht of capitalization would cost 16,420 Baht (2,500 Legal + 11,200 + 900 + 420) Add 3,000 Baht for a preferred share setup for voting rights and 2,000 for Government fees. Total all in is 21,420

That is including government fees of 14,520 on a company set-up on a limited company.

The legal fees for VAT, Corp tax and Personal tax registration (total 7,500 Baht)

www.sunbeltasia.com

Go and see a lawyer like Sunbelt.

You don't have to have the 2M in cash, there are many ways if capitalising a company.

Every situation is different, so you have to see someone, trust me its far too complicated to do this yourself.