Vinyls And Decals

griser

• 3 weeks later...
admittedly i had a set of the animal graphics for my triton from the uk, but he scanned copied and put the info on a cd for me should i need to order more

Smart truck. Why ruin it?

'Animal' graphics are standard on the limited edition version of this truck in the UK so ruining the truck, he is not.

Making it look like a more expensive model, now that I would agree with but 'horses for courses'

Dave

admittedly i had a set of the animal graphics for my triton from the uk, but he scanned copied and put the info on a cd for me should i need to order more

obviously you havnt got a clue what your talking about, check out l200 animal

'Animal' graphics are standard on the limited edition version of this truck in the UK so ruining the truck, he is not.

Making it look like a more expensive model, now that I would agree with but 'horses for courses'

Dave

in the uk they dont do a 3.2 GLS so the spec is actually higher in thailand, admittedly the l200 animal has some subtle differences, eg animal logo in seats, graphics on the body.

Making it look like a more expensive model ! i can asure you iam not that vain, i fitted the graphics as i think they look good,and personalise my vehicle in thailand, at the moment !