Jail Time

25 years ago my wife and I got into an argument,she hit me and I left for two months without supporting her. I had to do 15 days in Jail for non-support. She is now my ex-wife thank god. Will this hinder me in getting a Retirement Visa? Would the Thai Government consider this a Criminal Record. As I travel to the USA weekly It is not considered a Felon. I would like to marry a Thai lady. Would somebody help me out on this? Thank you.

Agree with Sunbelt youve got no worries. If you apply for a Non Immigrant O visa single entry before you come to Thailand and obtain the 1 year extension of stay once you are in Thailand any police record will not even be an issue..........you/ll need to meet the fianancial and health requirements though.

Agree  with  Sunbelt  youve  got  no  worries. If  you  apply  for  a  Non  Immigrant  O  visa  single  entry  before  you  come  to  Thailand  and  obtain  the  1  year  extension  of  stay  once  you  are  in  Thailand  any  police  record  will  not  even  be  an  issue..........you/ll  need  to  meet  the  fianancial  and  health  requirements  though.